Sunday, August 17, 2008

some new poems i loved

I Miss Us
by juuuulia16


I miss the way we used to love
The way we talked
The way we hugged
The way we looked into each others eyes
And say I love you until the day I die.
You were my everything
That special one
I was sure of that
Like nothing else.
Picturing the future
You always in it.
I thought we would last forever,
Just like we said.
But I guess we were wrong
Because now it’s over
For so long.
I will love you
Until the day I die.
You will always be perfect in my eye.

By A Fire Burning Bright
by Hope

Night of enchantment
Having sipped wine
Side by side blissfully
On pillows we recline

Overflowing in desires
Passions we ignite
As we stir the embers
Into sparks of delight

Passion burning within
Naked flames dance
As sensual lips caress
Pleasure we enhance

By a fire burning bright
Kissing soft and slow
Eyes gazed knowingly
Embraced in the glow




Four Seasons of Our Loveby bcassata

In December, snowflakes fall from the sky
Those snowflakes as precious as your eyes
Pure romance, our tender hearts will chase
Cuddling up so ever warm by the fireplace.

In beautiful spring, during April’s showers
Before nature is blooming with sunflowers
I will hold you close to kiss you in the rain
It’s you my lover, that my heart has gained.

It’s in the midst of summer, neath the stars
You and I lay, til the moon comes our way
The stars are aligned and the mood is right
And your beauty, reflects in the moonlight.

In the autumn, leaves falling from the trees
Some are yellow, orange, brown and green
I’ll follow my heart and follow my dreams
It’s your love my darling that’s guiding me.

I fell for you as the leaves do in November
Love, is as beautiful as December’s winter
It’s through these four seasons, of our love
That my tender heart simply grown to love.

0 comments: