Thursday, January 29, 2009

SOME POEMS I COME ACROSS

I DONT KNOW WHO WRITTEN THEM BUT THEY R GOOD NOOOOOOOOOOO THEY R BEST


You're the first thing I think of
each morning when I rise.
You're the last thing I think of
each night when I close my eyes.
You're in each thought I have
and every breath I take.
My feelings are growing stronger
with every move I make.
I want to prove I love you
But that's the hardest part.
So, I'm giving all I have to give
to you... I give my heart.



It's the little things I miss the most:
a sideways glance
a simple slow dance.

It's the little things that appear in my dreams:
a kiss on the nose
a single rose.

It's the little things that still make my day:
a short phone call
your photo on the wall.

It's the little things that will get us through:
saying I love you
and knowing you love me too.




Gazing so deep into her greenish eyes
It's romance setting the mood tonight
Passions pursuing me, within her lips
The room, decorated with candlelight.

Caressing her naked body so tenderly
Stroking my fingers, through her hair
Captured by her sweet arousing scent
To her beauty, a rose cannot compare.

Her soft touch making me want more
More of her tender kiss, more desires
Overwhelmed, from intimate passion
Tonight romance fuels our hearts fire.

Breathing so heavy, with every thrust
She digs her soft fingers into my skin
Her soft moaning I love in every way
As deep desires overwhelm us within.

Clinching closer as she moans louder
So aroused, from my seductive touch
Caressing her neck, with my soft lips
As she moans more with every thrust.

As the night fades into early morning
Seduction creates desirable pleasures
I'm captured, by her exquisite beauty
Going deep beyond my eyes measure.

Her intense moaning overwhelms me
Embracing her body, within my arms
Intimacy lingering, from her soft kiss
As our passionate night slowly calms.

The depths of her love, felt so deeply
Her three words I will forever endear
Whispering, so ever sweet and softly
"I love you, Sweetheart" into my ear.

0 comments: