Saturday, August 1, 2009

This Is better



Wings of a Dove 
by womball


He walked into my life and from the first moment, I knew
That loving him was all I wanted to do
When I look into his gorgeous brown eyes
Or listen to his sexy voice
My heart just beats so fast
In Him I have found my perfect love
God sent him to me from heaven above
Gave you to me to love on the wings of a dove 

When I think of all the things we do- I just smile
And my heart is filled with joy for a while
When I am away from him, his love, I do miss
Dreaming of his arms around me, and his loving kiss
In the night I dream of his lips on mine
This is the greatest love I could ever find
On my knees, I pray to God above
Thanking him for sending me an angle to love
And giving such a beautiful love on wings of a dove  


                                                



0 comments: