Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love & Life : Literature & Poetry!


My love
by sinclair

the first time i saw you i was afraid to approach you and the first time i approached you i was shy to talk to you, the first time i talked to you i was afraid to tell you what you mean to me. but now i have you i will never let you go, no matter what it takes. you are really heaven sent. Naomi, i know the right time will come for me to show you what you really mean to me.


Our hearts,
always as one

by obi michael

My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.




I dream
in black and white
by lonely1234ab

When i dream, i dream in black and white
and lonely shades of grey and blue,
when i cry
the tears upon my face
seem to paint pictures of you,
when i lie alone at night
on a bed made for two,
with thoughts running through my head
thinking about you

if only my mind was blind
then i would not have to see,
pictures of you and me
and things that used to be,
the way you used to hold me
and the way you used to kiss,
i took these things for granted then,
but now they're the things i miss

so now i dream in black and white
and lonely shades of grey and blue,
and when i cry
the tears upon my face
seem to paint pictures of you...
seem to paint pictures of you.
 

0 comments: