Saturday, September 24, 2011

Love-poetry & literature - Once there was A love & Now there is Passion


Once upon a time
by kirstyalex

Once upon a time, in a land far far away,
I met the man of dreams, where my heart will always stay.
He turned my life around, true love he made me see,
My heart was always locked and only he had the key.

My heart cries out for him, every day and every night,
I only want to be with him, to hold him oh so tight.
To be lying right next to him, to look him in the eyes,
To be able to tell the whole world, I've eventually won 1st prize.

I know i'll be with him soon, not a minute i will waste,
Not wanting him to leave me and keeping me embraced.
I want to have him there with me, through all the good and bad,
I want him to understand how i feel, even when i'm sad.

I know he already knows it, how much i honestly feel,
The love and care i hold for him, is nothing short of real.
He's the only one that knows me, who's seen me break down,
But is always there to make me smile and take away my frown.

How does he do that stuff, I couldn't ever tell,
But all i do really know, he has saved me from my hell.
So my love i tell you this, for it is long overdue,
You mean the whole world to me, I really do love you.


Without You
by emmick1My tears are flowing for you
As my mind wonders and heart beats
My body is nothing without you

And as the wetness of my cheek are beginning to dry
I feel like I'm going to die
I keep trying to forget you
but I can't stop loving you
I'm nothing without you

The beats within my chest were real,
Something that no one will ever steal
I gave you my heart
But now were apart
All I know is that I'm nothing,
without you


undying love
by DTOB


Never knew how it all started,
but your love has engulf my
every being since i met you.

When we kiss i feel love,
when we touch i feel love,
even though we are miles between us at times
i still feel your love.

Forever in my thoughs
your will be in my heart,
with the love we share
no distance or time will
keep us apart.


0 comments: