Friday, June 26, 2009

Love Monsoon of june

A Certain Peace
by nakipie223
When you are here beside me on line,
You feel as though you are really here.
I begin to weave a closeness between us,
So I can hold you near.

We talk together and mentally reach out
to hold each other's hands,
And softly weave our dreams,
And speak and make our plans.

To share a life together each,
And live out all our plans,
And find a certain kind of peace
That we hold within our hands.


Whispers
by Carmelo
When I close my eyes, I hear a voice
Deep inside me, I hear you calling me
Whispering softly; expressing your rejoice
For the love you could now set free

I have no doubt, the deeper inside I look
I see your presence around my soul
You know my heart wasn’t all you took
It wasn’t the only thing you stole

So deep in my thoughts at night
I hear you whisper my name as I dream
Don’t be afraid; everything’s alright
No matter how things might seem

Whispers is what I hear when I am alone
Coming from your soul and your heart
Telling me that I’m not on my own
There’s nothing that would keep us apart


You Light Up My Life
by daisyv
So many nights ..
I am just staring at the sky
Playing with the stars
As they twinkle in the dark
Feeling happy though my heart is empty
Longing for someone to be with me

Though I am not searching
But you came into my life
To lighten up my days
Until it shine in the dark

You light up my day
With so much hope
Relieving the loneliness
Of being all alone
For so many years
And I know it would last
Forever …


Dreaming
by Carmelo
Come along with me, take my hand
Let’s dream together, reach for the stars
Hand in hand, together we’ll stand
These feelings, these dreams are ours

Close your Eyes and take a journey with me
To a place we’ve never been, never seen
Let your spirit soar, set your soul free
You’ll see there is a place so real, so serene

Open your heart let your feeling flow
You’ll see there’s no sorrow, no pain
You’ll find I’m here, just let your love grow
I’ll promise you it won’t all be in vain

So come along with me, let’s fly away
To where the stars meet the heavens
Let’s join the angels and where they play
And forever I can be with you in heaven



I Knew
by womball
When our eyes first met
How did I know?
How did I know all my love, to you, I would show

How did I know?
You would be the one to make my life complete
To fill my eyes with love
No longer with deceit

How did I know?
You would show me love in so many ways
Leaving me speechless
In ecstasy, a continuous daze

I have you to love
How can it be?
I have a part of you inside of me

How did I know?
I belonged in only your arms
With your strong hold, you keep me from all harm

How did I know?
That sexy sparkle in your eyes
Would be the cause of my daze, my desirable sighs

How did I know?
I would need you to live
To you, all my love, is what I give

How did I know?
We were destined to be
It's the passion in your eyes
The premonition I feel inside of me

How did I know?
All my thoughts would be of you
How did I know....?
My love, I knew

I LOVE YOU!!!




Endless Love

by womball
My love for you will never end,
You are my true one and only.
My desire for you will never die,
Because my loving heart will never leave you lonely.

You are the sun in my sky,
And the moon in my night
You are the reason why I smile,
And the love in my life

You are the reason I rise in the morning,
Looking forward to you gorgeous smile.
You are the reason I lie to rest at night,
Because in my dreams everything is OH, so, right.

My love, passion, and devotion for you will never end,
As long as you are in my life
You are the reason I stay around,
You make my life seem so sound.

You helped me forget my past,
Which is something I need to do?
I thank you greatly for that,
Is your love for me true?

You wouldn't treat me like you do,
If it was true
That's what I am thinking,
Would you?

I trust you with my loving heart,
And I will forever cherish our memories.
I will never let our love die,
Because what we have is ENDLESS LOVE.




Why I Love You
by womball
Why I love you- I think about this every day but I know I love you in a special way.
Why I love you, because you are my world, my everything and every day I spend with you, you make my heart sink.

Why I love you, because you keep it real by telling me how you feel.
Why I love you, because when we kiss you send chills up my spine- it just make me wish that I could stop the time.

Why I love you, because you have a smile that is just so beautiful to me.
Why I love you, because I love the way you love me.
Why I love you, because I know my love for you is true and there is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do to keep you happy and a smile on your face- the love I have for you will never be erased.

So you ask Why I love you- these and many more reasons are why, I will always love you no matter what happens I will always love you until I die.
This is exactly how I feel about you and this is
Why I love You...


Till There Was You
by daisyv
I have never been so happy
In my entire life
Till there was you
Sharing how wonderful life is
Living with a glow

I never been so thankful
For the day I wake up
With everything on my side
Till there was you…

I never been so grateful
To the Lord above
For giving me strength
The will to carry on
All my burdens
Till there was you…

Till there was you
I saw the beauty of loving
Loving someone in my heart
For it was wounded
Left by unfaithful love

Till there was you…


Carnal Weakness
by Kellan23
No warmth in humanity comes close
to the tenderness of lying by your side.
When your hands sweep my skin
I forget how to breathe.

Your touch awakens my butterflies.
Just one kiss will free my hunger.
The wonder caught in your gaze
whirls the room in silent madness.

Your unbroken soul settled on mine
in our enchanted moments of lust,
and every savage thrust
plunged deeper than you ever would see.

You leave your mark every time,
all over my willing skin.
I grow addicted to your smell
and crave your grazing hands.

The depth of your eyes
puts stillness to shame.
Your smile stirs my soul
and grasps my heart.

You know you don't need to try
to make me cry your name.
It's always on my lips,
waiting for yours.






Wherever You Go
by Kellan23
Dance my dance,
follow my feet,
hold my hand,
and never let go.

In the rhythm
of our rumba
I must follow
wherever you go.

Twirling, swirling,
flowing, sweeping,
I may falter -
but don't let go.

Don't change partner,
just dance faster
because I need you
wherever I go.

You're my dancer
and I can't master
the steps without you,
if you let go.

Because when our drum beat
finally ends,
I'll still follow
wherever you go.






Forever Isn't Enough
by daisyv
I don’t know when to start
Am just thinking if forever will be enough
To express our love for each other
To show the world
How much we care and love each other…

We have just started as friends on line
Until sometimes that we can’t deny
The love that is budding inside our hearts
Taking chances to grow deep inside
Reaching out everywhere
Even the deepest secret of our spirit

Forever isn’t enough
To show how much I love you
The love that can go beyond
The skies up and above
Even.. life never ending story..

Forever isn’t enough
For you to show how much you love me too
Feeling the love within your heart
Making the sun shine even at night

Forever isn’t enough
Because we love each other so much
The love that will carry us
To the path of purity… and eternity....

0 comments: