Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Doctor's day 1st July MORNING RAIN

The Love I Feel For You
by womball
I never stop thinking
About the love we share
You're always on my mind
And nothing can compare...

Whenever I'm sad
You brighten my day
You make me so happy
That makes my day

I love being with you
I feel so safe
Being in your arms
There is no better place


You hold me so tight
I know you'll never leave
Or break my heart
This I firmly believe

I've never felt this strongly
Oh, this love is so rare
You'll always be in my heart
Because I know nothing can compare
For this love I feel for you






Safe In The Arms of Love
by womball
When I felt lonely and blue,
It was to your arms, I flew.

To seek refuge,
With my head upon your chest,
And it is there I feel at rest.

A rest, so sublime,
It is a moment obscure from time.

When there is a feeling of being so alone,
And it seems everyone is gone.

To your arms of love I go,
Away from all of life's woe

And there to rest my head upon your chest,
There, finding a final haven of rest!







The Best Gift Of All
by womball
I have often been asked,
What is the best gift I have ever received?

I used to have to think about it for a while,
And now it is not very a hard question at all,

Because the best gift I have ever received is you my gorgeous one
Your love has touch and inspired me so much

I'm so very grateful for the love you have given and shown me,
And I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart

For being the best and gorgeous gift of them all
And I just would like to say I Love You














F
rom Me With Love
by womball
I want to write a poem.
..Not just any poem,
But a poem about you
A poem that says what I feel inside,
Every time you look at me
With those beautiful brown eyes

Ten years ago I met you,
Ten years I have been in love...
You're what I've been looking for,
And had never found- till then

It is so wonderful to I have you and you have me,
For some people never get to have what is you and me.

Your soul and my soul,
My heart and your heart,
They all go so perfectly,
Like the stars in the night sky.

Together forever,
Best friends for life,
Lovers till the end,
Soul mates for all time...

0 comments: