Monday, July 27, 2009

this is Love


I am sitting here, the tears are falling down my cheeks
Missing you is what I do for weeks
Just missing your words, missing what you write
I think of you every day and night
The longer you stay away
The more I miss you day by day

What is it why I love you so
Cause thinking about it I can’t let go
What happened to me? Why can’t I walk away?
Cause there’s no reason for me to stay
Why is my head telling me to give up on you?
While my heart is saying I must never do
Desperate I am I follow my heart
Only to not fall a part
Cause I am empty without you
Cause loving you is all I do
When you’re gone, what is there to love?
When you’re gone who am I suppose to think of?
My heart is beating only for you
Will it stop beating when we are trough?

Look at me I am writing a poem here
You have changed me that’s why I fear
I am afraid of what I will be
When I know I am another me
You made me how I am today
What am I when you are away?
Will I turn into the girl I used to be?
Or will I be another me?

I don’t want to change cause this is the real me
Keep me from the misery
Stay close, don’t let me fall
Cause you’re the one, the best of all

I must say you are the only one that saw the real me
I wasn’t afraid to show you how I can be
You saw every good and bad
And it didn’t make you mad
You understood all the things I have done
That’s why you are THE ONE
You have patience when I get mad
You give comfort when I am sad
You give your word when I am not sure
That’s why I want you more and more
You know me better then I know me
That’s why I hope it will be
You fill up what I miss
That’s why I am longing for your kiss

You can make everything allright
That’s why I want you every day and night
With you I feel complete and free
Cause with you I am ME

0 comments: