Saturday, July 25, 2009

I like this poem


Let Love Begin!
by shiedet05

take my hand and lead the way..
tell me all you want to say..
whisper softly in my ears,
all those things i want to hear..
tell me affectionate..all your words
you want to do..
kiss my lips and touch my skin..
bring out passions deep within..
pull me close and hold me tight..
take away my all scares,fear and pAIn...
in the darkness of the night be my beacon,shine your light..
in the brightness of the sun..show me that YOU babe is the one...
give me wings so i can fly..
for i can soar when you nearby..
enter my heart brake down the wall..its time for me to watch it fall...
i've been prisoner,cant you see?
break the chains and set me free
strip me of my armor tight..
you'l find i wont put up a fight!
Release my soul to helf deep within
I'M ready NOW... LET THE LOVE BEGIN!!

0 comments: