Friday, July 24, 2009


My Dream Has Come True
by womball

I didn't think I could ever love again.
I thought my love had come to an end.
But then you came along and made my skies blue,
You turned my world around; I'm in love with you.

You tell me that I'm beautiful,
Now that I have you my world is full.
You are the one who put my life back together.
From now on I'll love you forever.

I thought I could never mend my broken heart
You complete the puzzle to my heart.
And now I know we're never going to be apart
I'll love you forever; till death do us part.

Now you fill my heart; you make my heart complete.
You took the pain away; you swept me off my feet.
My heart is back together; it will never break.
The love we have... nobody can take.

The love we have will always show,
My heart is with you wherever you go,
My love for you will never be through,
This is what I wished and my dream has come true.

I love you!

0 comments: