Monday, July 13, 2009

THe love in july desired


Desirable Pleasures
by bcassata
Many intimate thoughts, of my imagination
Revealed as she undresses in the moonlight
On her pillow is a single long stem red rose
Her room, decorated with sweet candlelight.

Loving words lingering from her sweet lips
Her naked body I want to caress, to explore
Tasting her sweet desires as I kiss her body
So sensually for her to want me much more.

Her lovely eyes, hold the warmth of the sun
Her lips, has a sweet taste of passion within
Her beauty so exquisite, I admire her as I’m
Lightly stroking my fingers against her skin.

Marveling at her every curve so seductively
Echoes of her soft moan lingers into my ear
Caressing her naked body, in the moonlight
As irresistible pleasures, keep filling the air.

Desirable pleasures from her intimate touch
Expresses the true depth, of her love for me
Romance leads the hearts, on a dreamy path
To a journey of pleasure every lover dreams.

0 comments: