Friday, May 28, 2010

Love , feelings & emotion!

Love's Afterglow
by seekerblue

I love to see you sensually draped,
In the after glow of love’s refrain.

The tresses of your brown hair,
Disheveled by uncontrolled desires,

Luscious lips that once wore red
Now lie pale, naked and silent,

The gentle breathing of your tanned body
Glistening with drops of love’s passion,

Your bruised breasts seeking repose
From amorous lips that worshiped there,

And your sea-green eyes now bowed
In prayer and contemplation,

But on your beautiful, angelic face
Sits a sweet smile of contentment.







Wishes
by stormy096

I long to feel your hand in mine,
the warmth in your touch,
the softness in their carress

I long to gaze into your eyes,
to see the dreams that most overlook

I long to hear the sound of you voice,
the laughter in your words,
the calm in your voice

I long to feel your skin against mine,
the sensation in your embrace,
the excitement in your physique

I long to touch your lips with mine,
to taste their touch, the emotions that unravel

But all these wishes are nothing more,
than dreams that keep me searching,
to keep in mind those moments in time
that I was graced by your presence.







My Love For You
by jaswinder

Constant as the sands of time,
falling grain by grain
Higher than the skies above,
that brings the springtime rain
Countless as the twinkling stars,
scattered across the night
Hotter than the searing sun
which burns by day so bright
Tender as a lover's touch
with passion at its peak
More helpless than a newborn babe
lying young and weak
Lovely as the sweetest bird
singing loves sweet song
Longer than the end of time
and then go twice as long
Sweet as all the honey
ever made by any bee
Stronger than the mighty oak
or any other tree
Lonely as the world's last woman,
because we are apart
Deeper than the deepest hole,
the hole that's in my heart
My love for you is all these things
and more than I can say
My love for you is all I have
to get me through each day


























Where Love Is
by ivory55

Lonely hearts, shattered dreams,
Searching for renewed hope
Through cyberspace connections.
A smile, a note,
Sleeping silence
charged with whispered secrets,
wants, desires, and fantasies.
Moonlit journeys taken
In order to explore the past,
and the present.
Marking mysterious paths
into unforeseeable futures.

The air turns tense as the anticipation of needs
left too long unfulfilled,
explode to the surface.
Self restraint and wanton desires
Battle for control.
Lips press gently together,
Hands search for the warmth of skin,
Tongues taste heated breath.
Liquid heat,
scalding blood,
wake memories of languid pleasure.
Desperation,
the desire to feel flesh against flesh.
Blinding, sensual urges
cry out for satisfaction.
Scalding flesh seeks solace
As discard clothing litters the floor.
The eternal rhythm of man and woman
Sacred symphony of love.
Naked bodies joined in frantic fascination,
Tangled, sweat drenched sheets
Saturated with the feral scent of ecstasy.
Sated lovers wrapped in each others arms
Gaze with wonder into each other's eyes.






I Want
by holly

I want to see you glow
from head to toe
watch you laugh so hard
because I said a joke

I want to love you
like nobody has
think about the future with me
and forget about the past

I want to ease your soul
and open up your mind
give you a spin on life
and make everything fine

I want to look into your eyes
and feel your heart
give you everything you need
I won't stop, once I start

I want to hold you tight
and brush the hair from your face
Whisper, "I love you" in your ear
and feel your heart start to race

I want to give you a piece of me
that nobody else has
I'll wipe away the tears
after I said words, I could never take back

I want everything with you baby
and this is our chance
So lets stay close
hand in hand




My Feelings
by Just_Katherine

You're taking over my thoughts.
My dreams.
You do this without trying.
Without knowing.
Your voice.
Your smile.
Your touch upon my skin.
Oh how I melt on the spot beneath me.
Your eyes.
Your body.
Oh how I see you and feel weak.
I can't control this power taking over me.
What must I do to know
how you feel about me?
Because this feeling is true...


0 comments: