Friday, May 7, 2010

LOVE IN The Mood Of Blue With Hope!

Close to Being Apart

10 feet away from me and 1 mile in my head;
I missed your sweet smile and comfort in bed;
Your touch relaxes me
after all the tough words said;
You my sweet Melissa,
I’ve been lucky enough to wed;
Down this dark road tonight,
this rough road we’ve led;
I believe these hard times for us
will soon enough shed.

Listen to me…
I will not give up on us, I will fight and cry;
So that the day never comes
that we say goodbye.







Tears Fill My Eyes
by sxmistyMistake

by Bchgrlblonde

The pain that I went through
The pain that I put you through
and when I told you the truth
of my mistake that I made
all you could say at the end of the day
was "I love you"
I was scared that I was going to lose you
I was in shock when you still said those three little special words
I wonder why God put us together?
What did I do to deserve you?
But at the end, a lightbulb went off and I suddenly realized that God wouldn't put us together if he knew that we wouldn't last
I will always love you, no matter how much life put us through 'cause we will always make it through together

Tears fill my eyes.
As I think of
you and me,
the past,
the love I thought would last.
Tears fill my eyes. I can't believe
its all gone. I don't know
how to go on.
Tears fill my eyes. I can't see my way
through the confusion,
the lonely nights,
the love I thought would last.
Tears fill my eyes as I think of the
future without you.
I realize life must go on
so I pick myself up
I face the world alone
Tears fill my eyes.







Reasons to Love
by Firewerks

Each time that we touch,
every day that goes by
At night as we snuggle,
each breath that you sigh

With a tilt of your head, and sparkle of eye
The joy in that laugh, the times when we cry

Everything that you do,
and with all that you say
Tells me you love me,
for more than today

And surely you’ve seen, how we fit like a glove
Seemingly gifted, from heaven above

For all of these reasons, and so many more
It’s you that I love and will always adore




Will You
by mextex

Will you be there when I am sad
And help me find what I never had?

Will you be there, when I smile
And make me laugh for just a while?

Will you be there when I am ill
And make the world and time stand still?

Will you be there when I cry
And hold my hand till I die?

Will you be there when I am gone,
And say I’ve loved you all along?




0 comments: