Sunday, December 20, 2009

Love in The Air of December!


You Gave Me Inspiration
by daisyv

Since the day I have met you
I am inspired to know
Things you wanna do
And make you at glow

The thoughts you throw me
Showing how much you care
Makes my day exciting
Even I didn’t saw you

Everyday seems a new day
Full of joys and laughter
Just knowing you are there
Relaxes my heart to a peaceful tomorrow

You gave me inspiration
In all the things that you do
Accepting , things happens for a reason
Though sometimes hard to follow

You gave me inspiration
To carry my burdens with gladness
For I am chosen to bear
Strengthening my faith
That once weakened
By being alone and no one to share

You gave me inspiration
Because you have loved me
For what I am
And you don’t intend to alter…
The things I am happy being with….


Your Thoughts
by daisyv

The other night, I thought of you
Keeping me awake, making me sleepless.
Then suddenly you came
Giving me that wonderful gaze
Painted on your face

You held my hands on your chest
Letting me feel how your heart beat
As it gently tune in with my joys and laughter
As we dance together...

You embrace me tight
Pressing your body against mine
As you sweetly kiss my lips
Making me breathless
Gasping for air

And as I kiss your lips
I was surprise for you are not there
Making me realized
I was just dreaming...
Dreaming about you...
The dream that may never come true...


A Love Letter to My Love
by womball

Dear my darling gorgeous Adrian

Greetings, in the most
romantic name of our love...
I want to inform you that I send great pleasure
To the ONE I LOVE.
Adrian, you hold a very
special place in my heart,
That no one else could ever hold.
I love you more than life itself.
I'm so crazy over you.
If you should break this love I have for you,
All the stars will fall from the sky,
And the mountains will fall into the sea.
There are so many things I love about you.
Without you in my life, my life has no aim,
Meaning or destiny
You are the love of my life.
I will always adore your charms.
I could never hurt you
I could never lie to you,
or give you a reason to cry,
Because whenever you cry, I cry, too.
These words are coming from
the bottom of my heart.
I see your face every night before I go to sleep.
If I forget a love that's so true
All the angels in heaven will forget me, too.
For my love for you everlastingly
Meaning no good-bye


My Life
by Carmelo

I’ve searched my soul, high and low
Looking for the reasons I breathe, why I live
And looking in your eyes I now know
All my reasons are in you, my life

I’ve taken endless journeys through my thoughts
Still I can’t find the answers, no piece of mind
To why I feel this way, there are no doubts
You’ve always been my life, this I can’t hide

I’ve looked deep into my hands and its lines
Trying to find where destiny is taking me
Followed every curve, looked at all the signs
And I found you’re my life, you’re all I can see

I’ve walked for miles and miles in all my dreams
I’ve seen a million or more people with one face
It’s so surreal; so far from this world is how it seems
Still my eyes see you in my life in this place


Buried Alive
by sylverg

One last wish I have for tonight
is to be buried alive...
I want to maintain the love that I feel
wasting away in the darkness of a hill.
I want to be buried alive
so this love won't die.

And if by chance you walk my way
and read my tombstone one day
just remember my love remains...
While the physical being deteriorates
the Spirit will be alive
in the heavens
with the Angels that came
and took me away.


I Couldn't Describe
by passen

A picture is worth
A thousand words
But a picture of you
Is worth much more

I couldn’t describe, such lovely eyes
As blue as water, reflecting the skies
I couldn’t describe, such a smile
That’s whiter than snow, by a mile
I couldn’t describe, your wavy hair
It flows like waves on a teddy bear
I couldn’t describe a girl like you
No words could define what is so true

No one thinks this
Will last that long
But my love for you will
Prove them wrong

I think of you
Almost every day
But when I see you
I’m lost for words to say

You hold my hand
Please don’t let go
You smile at me and
Right then I know

That you love me back…


Mortals Realm
by gothchick

You walk between the worlds
A shadow amongst men, Somewhat hidden
You’re true to your vampire self
Your energy strong, thirst forbidden
Even in the mortals realm
You find a way to survive
with your mate, energies overwhelm
By nature, the energy helps you thrive
A shadow housed within a man
How clever a disguise
Walk the mortal’s realm when you can
Vampire, hundreds of years wise

0 comments: