Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter beauty Of Human feelings!


You Complete Me
by noemi23

When you smile and tease,
you are exciting to me you can
do as you please so freely

Every step I take you´r
right beside me every tears
that I shed you wipe away
with tenderness you complete me

Every kiss that we shared
I revered dear excites me
when you touch and caress
me I get the shivers you
set me at ease you complete me

You make me laugh, you make cry
I still find strength in you
You take my hands you hold me
close I feel comfort in your
arms You complete me.

When I look into your eyes
I see how much you adore
me I adore you too with your lips
to my ear you murmur sweet heart

you complete me

Empty
by Carmelo

Feeling so hurt, so lost and alone
Feelings left on the floor in pieces
Shattered Dreams, now I’m on my own
Won’t be long til my heart increases

Empty….is what I am without you
Empty….forever now without you

My Minds restless, my mind spinning around
Never thought I’d see the day, you’d walk away
Leaving my heart in pieces all over the ground
I know I will never be the same, never be okay

Empty….is what I am without you
Empty….forever now without you

I feel my soul dying, soon the tears will fall
Down my face like falling rain, pouring rain
Cries so loud, Angels will hear there call
For so many years from a broken heart in pain

Empty….is what I am without you
Empty….forever now without you


I Miss
by annie09

I miss the way you looked at me,
I miss the way you touch my hair.
What happen to the days
when you wanted to kiss me.
I look out the window I see a pretty blue sky
But I still don't feel happy, why is that?

I miss the way you got me what I wanted.
I loved the way you made me stop crying
I wish I can bring back the time.
I try to think of the mistakes I made
But nothing seems to come up, why is that?

I miss the way you look in my eyes
I tried to explain that I have change
But you never listen so now we are away
It hurts to say this
But I miss you so much,
I wish I have never left you behind.


Dear God
by shaeshae

you are a reflection of God's
love for me
I turned and set you free
Dear God hear my plea
I am sorry for throwing away
the blessing you gave to me
His smile shinned as bright as
the sun light
Eyes that twinkled like the stars
on a clear night
I found a piece of heaven when he
held me in his arms
Now all I feel is harm
The pain cuts like a knife
Because he's out of my life
Dear God will you ever be so
merciful and kind
To shed your grace upon my face
Or do you disgrace me because of
my mistake
My heart is now harden and the world
seems so cold
And know matter how hard I try
My soul say's there's know letting
him go
Dear God hear my plea
Please send my soul mate back to
me


Solid as a Tree
by bounc3r

when i see your name come online

when i see your pictures on your site online

i feel everything will be fine

for you are there and can have everything thats mine

All my heart and all my soul

every little piece or myself as whole

is all your foerver and allways

as my heart says and i never doubt what it says

my life is so much better

since i decided i would go get her

and i decided to throw caution to the wind

and that decision was a godsend

life is full of ups and downs

we both have had a share of the downs

now maybe just maybe we can have

what might be the best we will ever have

for i know you make me better and happier

and all i can hope is you feel happier

with a man like me

i will be solid like a tree

holding firm and able to bend and sway

for whatever comes our way

and i will be true to you forever and a day

0 comments: