Friday, September 4, 2009

FEELINGS WRITTEN




Angel Song
by Firewerks

Out on a new horizon
a heart shines clear and bright
Calls me to the morrow
out of murky night

A new day it is dawning
I heard an angel call
Rhapsodizing from above
her spirit standing tall

She found me all alone this time
deep in my wilderness
beckoned by a sweet soft song
her depth of tenderness

Oh I've had thundrous glory days
she knows I've lived with pain
Still settled right beside me
and took away the rain

How long will heavensent songs ring out
in measured happy tears
Will they last a single night
Or stretch into the years

Who can claim a right to know
how long the angels sing
and who could ever hope to know
what wondrous gifts they'll bring

When Love Ends
by seekerblue

After the bedroom lights go out,
And I’m left lying in the dark,
Thinking about your parting words,
And pondering the reasons why.

It is then, that in the dark silence
The flood of tears start to break,
For tears are the silent words
That a broken heart can’t speak

The Moment
by Firewerks


An amazing thing in this cyber age
meeting online seems so all the rage

A picture, some words, in a blur just gone by
that one could stick, in your mind, heart and eye

Their paragraphs, bells, somehow ring true
past experiences (like yours) that made us both blue

A rhythem, some empathy, it sets a deep tone
before you know it, you're there on the phone

A voice softly heard, behind their past prose
sounds somehow so right, no wonder you chose

To enrichen and deepen mundane dialogue
that started and grew from such silly blog

And before you know it, you soon start to see
This friend's been down roads, parallel to me

It's gone now as far as can possibly go
With pictures and words, it's time to show

A meeting is set, time, place and date
Face to face boldly confronting new fate

Conjured ideas, rich fantasies drawn
Like fluffy pink clouds, right before dawn

Checking your clothes, or hair in the glass
in the next few hours, who knows what will pass

Will I make a new friend that is trusted and kind
will chemistry fizzle, in an alley now blind

From words I've a sense of who you might be
Do you live by them, Love by them, now we shall see

What changes will come from chance meeting this?
Could things go so well, it could end in first kiss

These thoughts and more, spring full-grown to mind
When contemplation meets moment, and what we might find


Healing
by Firewerks

My heart was not prepared for this
yet it has happened
Though it has been stolen
by unkind deceptions
before you ever came

For this reason, I am wary
Having been torn from my bosom
so many times before
I have kept careful vigil
That I might avoid that
Cruel little death I so abhor

Cut by jagged foul blades
so cruelly and insipidly incised
Obsidian rending flesh
while I screeched in ever
increasing and unyielding pain

So mortally damaged and deranged
I locked and barred the portals and edifices
Of the bashed and battered
mound of now pulpy flesh
That none would do such harm again

and then came a gentle rapping
and a kindly yet urgent voice
sweetly singing at the barred
and barren portal so ensconced

NAY say I, none shall ever
be worthy of interloping here again
No more injury could occur inside
without imminent death of being
Off with ye, none has trodden lightly afore

Still, I heard a tapping
and the sweet singing
that was present here before
and now words can be
heard within the gentle song

aye tis another grand deception
thought I, one more cruel trick
with which to mortally flay me

But this entreat was different
it came with a ring of truth
No bold professions of everlasting
and undying falsities

And as I listened, these words
were different than all before
there were no if's or but's
maybe was never uttered

Clear and untroubled it came
expressed in simple words
honesty, compassion, hope
Intrigued by this
I threw one bolt to better hear

Naer once did I hear the one word
I had been fooled by so many times before
Caring, kindness, healing
I heard these, for the first time
And for the first time, sensed
A simple profound truth within

Locks opened, the door inched
apart a fraction that I might hear
"I will not hurt you" and even though
these same words I'd heard before
The gentle manner in which they
were expressed, was unheard of

" I will heal you if you let me in"
" I know who you are"
What is this? None came close
to this before.

The chains dissolved,
locks, door and all turned to dust
I was understood
I was healed

New Love
by Firewerks

Soft as the springtime my love that is new
Warm is her river of Love coursing through
Her gentle sweet spirit swept down into mine
Mingling and mixing and roiling through time

So strong and deep this current it flows
Into our hearts, our passions, our souls
Two riverine paths now joined into one
Bursting up bubbling and rayed by the sun

Waft ever downward, the rivers so wind
Cooling, caressing , Loving to find
Merge of our spirits, setting hearts free
We'll dance together, down to the sea



In My Heart
by Firewerks

When first I looked into your eyes
matching April's evening skies
I knew you even then my dear
before you spoke a word,
you were in my heart

When I first held you in my arms
breathing in your female charms
I knew you even then my love
before you touched me
you were in my heart

When I first kissed your tender lips
and placed these hands upon your hips
I knew you even then sweet grace
before you kissed me
you were in my heart

When first we lay together then
And both discovered sweet soft skin
I knew you even even then dear lover
Before you caressed me
you were in my heart

When pyramids come tumbling down
when mountaintops crash to the ground
We'll know each other to the end
Before we loved

we were in each others hearts A life mostly good, but sometimes blue
And on rainy days when I'm feeling down
Just knowing you're there, brings me back around

Every day that passes when you're far away
somehow it seems so tinged with gray
I know you'll be back, as your heart is mine
Knowing you're there, makes me just fine

Someday soon back here you'll be
and in each others eyes we'll see
while we were parted our bonds grew
Just knowing you're there, says I Love you





0 comments: