Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Passion of september







I Miss You
by Noeni23

I miss your bright sparkling eyes
And the way they look at me
I miss your kisses and your hugs
When you listen and you care

I miss the touch of your hand
All the things that we share
Together I will hold dear
So reassuring caring and
sincere

I miss all the endearing things
That you do, alone with me
I miss the days and knights
With you and look forward
to tomorrow

Knowing then that one day
We will be together holding
Each other I miss you





Circles of Fate
by lonely1234ab

beginning and end life goes on a wheel that turns and turns
some things die others begin and so the circle churns
life to death and death to life one dies and one is born
new loves start anew each day and old loves dead are torn
all around the circles of life are plain to see each day
happy to sad to happy its funny in a cosmic kind of way
fate has so much for us invisible to you and me until
it chooses to show its hand for all the world to see
and unlocked my broken heart as though it had a key
ill health was its reason and fate brought me to you
the wheel of life had made a turn and introduced us two
from deep down in the darkness you pulled me to the light
fate made you my guiding beacon one that shone so bright
your tenderness and care and your sensitivity, were strange
at first its been so long since someone showed those things to me
you cared more about my baby having never saw her face
than she did in that last year after hearing about her case
never did she ask me how she was or how was i and never was
she around when i felt i had to cry, never could i talk to her
or tell her how i feel i should have realised back then her love
just was not real, your kind heart has breached my walls and you
helped to bring them to the ground, i dont know where we'll go
from here but i hope you'll be around, you touched my heart with
tender hands and held it so it could heal, always a smile upon your
face you showed me i could feel, up and down and back and forth the
wheels show us the way but only when fate is ready too so watch for
it each day and you'll see lifes twists and turns in a cosmic kind of way

0 comments: