Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Love Overpowers All
by womball

I've never been this happy
In, oh, so very long
I love the feelings I have inside
They're growing so very strong.

And now I look at you
While you're looking' at me
And now I know exactly why
They say the very best things are free.

That expression on your face
It means more than you'll ever know
Sometimes I just need to see you
Please don't go.

I need you in my life
Please be there for me
For you are my life, love, and happiness
You are my precious key.




I Just Want You
by xlindseyx

I just want you to know.
I love you, and I need you to know.
I'm not what everyone thinks I am
I'm a little girl in a big girls body.
I'm a big girl in a little girls body.
I'm stong and independent.
But weak and needed.
My heart is whole.
My heart is in a million peices.
You're on my mind 25/7.
I'm peaceful and calm.
I'm at war and stressed.
I need you.
Want you.
I'm hoping to see you soon.
I wait every second to see you again.
I can't live without you tonight.
I'm crying for you, but no one hears.
It hurts knowing I can't be with you.
You're the only one that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
I love you more than you know.
I can trust you and only you.
As you can tust me.
I can't wait to see you again.
I love you bye.

0 comments: