Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines day!


Magic
by noeni23

Wish I had magic I could
send warm rays of sun light
your way

Wish I had magic I could
brighten your days,lighten
your heart,rekindle the sparks
in your eyes a smile on your face

Wish I had magic I could ease
your aching heart take your sadness
And make you happy again

Wish I had magic I could make
your heart a bit lighter and
return happiness and laughter
to you the way you use to be
But since I have no magic

My wish is that some day
that magic will send you
someone to ignite the magic
you once had and lost


I Love You Forever
by BrownEyedGirl

Just three little words
Don’t seem like enough
For someone whose smile
Still brightens my day,
Whose touch can make me forget?
The rest of the world

They don't seem like enough
For someone whose always been there
To celebrate with me
When everything goes my way
And to hold my hand
When my whole world
Seems to fall apart.

But even though 'I Love You'
Can’t express the depth
Of my feelings for you
I hope you know what's in my heart.
Because loving you
Means more to me
Than anything in the world
And it always will.


Our Souls Meet at Nine
by spiritmoon

Every evening dead at nine
we go in our gardens dead on time,
me on my step and you at your gate
neither of us will ever be late.

We clear our minds and think of each other
knowing our souls will meet together,
my body stays, my soul floats away
to be with you again today.

I land behind you and kiss your neck
with a slight and breezy gentle peck,
you turn and smile,you are aware
that i've arrived, you know i'm there.

Our souls have met, they act as one
your soul is happy that i have come,
together under the sky above
they hug so tight and fill with love.

After a while thier time is up
they have to part like a love sick pup,
back to thier owners they travel again
tomorrow they will do the same.

0 comments: