Thursday, February 25, 2010

Love written in stars!!




Two Hearts Together
by Shelly Dyke

I sit here pondering our misfortunes,
Wondering how we got this far,
Remembered love but forgotten days,
Seems so long just to be taken away,
Two lost hearts, finding hope in one another,
Only to be cast apart,
Year after year they find that loves still there,
The kind of love, thats true and rare,
But year after year they deal with their blows,
Apart for now, but always
in each others hearts,
They struggle through their lives,
Hoping one day their paths again will cross,

Having to never again feel that loss.

Time to Say Goodbye
by amore21

I gave you my heart
A chance to be torn apart
But I knew the love for you
Was from the start

In your giving way
In those happy days
My feelings for you
Words could not say

The warm summer nights
With kisses of might
Deep down I thought
This could be right

But I learned It was a lie
To point I would cry
So I knew, my love
It was time to say goodbye


A Love Written in the Stars
by womball

Each time I'm with you- it still isn't enough.
Each hug we share, each time we kiss,
My love for you is not fully expressed...
it can't be.

I love you beyond your face,
Beyond your smile, beyond you body.
I love everything about you,
I love your heart.

This love I feel inside
Is like no other I have ever felt before.
This one is so special, so magical.
Each time I look at you
I see a handsome face with a gorgeous heart.
The longer I look at you,
The more I know I am loved.

Each gentle kiss drives me crazy,
Each hug makes me want to cry-
Because I know what we have is so precious,
And I am so blessed to have you to hold.

I love you more than words,
More than there are stars in the sky.
But as long as Pegasus flies in the night sky
And as long as Orion stands
proud above the world,
I will love you.


5 Kisses
by chihiro

Here's 5
kisses for you

one
for making
me smile
when
I think of you

one
for each day
this week
I haven't seen you

one
to accompany
this HUG

one
for the days
till we meet

one
because I want to

Kiss.
kIss.
kiSs.
kisS.
KISS.


My Angel
by carmelo

We met in our early days
And went our separate ways
Years later we met up again
And then I swept you of your feet

Do you believe in destiny?
Did heaven send you to save me?
Or is this just serendipity?
Could fate have brought you to me?

Your Beauty brightens my day
You color is never shades of gray
Your voice melts my heart away
You are in my thoughts everyday

I am in a state of bliss
You make me smile which
Bring me happiness
And that is one thing
I don’t ever want to miss

You helped me more
Than you will ever know
You told me something
Which I never knew
That you love me too

Your timing in my life is great
But angel, you came a little late
But you’ve always had
a special place in my heart
Because my darling Angel
You will break my heart
So please don’t let us part
Because my darling Angel
I love you with all my heart

0 comments: