Friday, February 19, 2010

Wish I Am the One
by daisyv

Wish I am the one
Who owns your heart
Wish I am the one
Who can make you happy
When you are feeling blue
Coz he is not truthful to you

Wish I am the one
Sitting beside you
Holding your hands
Touching your face
Telling you "wanna kiss your lips"
So sweet and tender

Wish I am the one
Whom you have loved
To let you know how much I love you
And to show to you
How much I wanted to care for you

Wish I am the one
You are waiting for
To let your love flow
But I am just your friend
And will remain as your truthful friend

Even I know I love you not just a friend….


Whisper of the Wind
by nakipie223

I hear your voice, whispered in the wind,
It calls softly to me
I know when I hear it,
That you want to be with me.

The wind moves my hair about my face
In the manner that you do;
When, in your arms I am embraced
My love I give to you.

It reminds me of your fingers
When you touch my face;
It tells me of your love
In your heart’s secret place.

It brings your thoughts to me
each time we are apart,
It keeps our thoughts together
And stirs within my heart.

Oh, would it be that we could meet
Above the breezy sky,
And bind your wings with mine complete
So, together we could fly.

I hope this wind will blow your way
To brush your face as mine;
Till we are one for every day
Our love and lives combined.


When Worlds Collide
by seekerblue

I retreated to the slumbering couch
To read about “the big bang” theory,
When out of the corner of my eye
I saw you glide by like retreating darkness.

Tall and elegantly dressed
You sat down two chairs from me
Oblivious of the cosmic stir
You had set in motion in my universe.

I tried to concentrate on the dominant forces,
Present at the first moment of creation.
As if that could somehow compare
To the strong force now rippling within my heart.

You stood up to announce your departure,
And as you walked by quietly, you glanced down,
And pierced the silence with a Mona Lisa smile,
To let me know, that you knew.

That no matter how strong
The forces that hold this universe together
There is no force of attraction, not even gravity,
Stronger than that between a man and woman.



0 comments: