Wednesday, September 8, 2010

King of my heart
by Hilary


I am in love with you
You are the king of my heart
And with each day that passes
I realize that without you
My life feels empty
I crave for your special touch
And long to rest in the comfort of your arms

I am in love with you
And even though my heart breaks
With each day that passes
I realize that you are worth waiting for
And I will wait for day
Until the window is open
And you rule my heart again


Our Love is New
by beadsnbeauty


our love is new
i will step forward
my heart is blue
it's all on the board

our love is fresh
gardenias to share
kissing of flesh
my teddy bear

our love is great
sparkling bright
absence of hate
full of light

our love is hopeful
following you in trust
prudent is careful
deepening the lust





0 comments: