Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yes welcome our guest with Story!

This lady camel has traveled a lot of distance she traveled in deserts, traveled on sea shores, completed the journey on highways & countryside roads also traveled in hilly region. one of her own kind. her Master Mohanlal told me she did all of this just because she got he power from a sacred god- Sun. she did all this because of her soul is so pure 

        when I was observing her I saw a bell in her neck which showed some engraving on the surface a close look showed that the engraving is nothing but a symbol for god SUN. which showed a pentagon in it as in a fashion that it looked like an scientific structure of atom obviously that was just a design but The owner told me that bell is from her great great grand parents only descending thing as her genes too. So it must be a courage or real power of SUN or its just the pure soul of this great Roshni the camel.

  I also noticed she was tied so much but she is in this state since birth so asked for her pain The owner told me THERE IS NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN! 

This animal taught me to get something you have to go this far & still you can keep your soul pure!


0 comments: