Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some day you & I will be together again in another world


Mani my kitten suddenly came in to my life from the bush that was the moment I captured in my camera. All her loving memories are here with me & will remain with me forever, she died few days back due to her congenital heart problem. I will always remember the moment we met. To my mani: Some day you & I will be together again in some another world in some another place. Miss you. To All my blog reader/friends: we all have some memories of our beloved pet pls if you have some share those beautiful memories with us. I had a dog named lucy she died couple of yrs ago. We used to brakefast togather & now when she gone I am unable to eat my brakefast bcs every day my first brade slice was for lucy now no first & no last. Unfortunately I dont have her pic. But may it be lucy or mani they always have a special place in my life

0 comments: