Thursday, September 16, 2010



My love
by Kystrum
My love for you, you cannot measure
Every moment with you I will treasure
My love for you I cannot hide
I need you close to my side
Cause I can't stand to be apart
You’re too close to my heart
So don’t say goodbye
Or my heart will die
The love you give
Is what let's me live

You're the reason
I survive

by Kystrum

For the girl I miss so much
For the girl I long to touch
When we are together
My days can't get better
I think about you every day
And I love you in every way
Every minute with you is so sweet
My life is now complete
Your love is what keeps me alive
You’re the reason I survive


Bird of peace
upon my window

by Claudia

I was walking home one day,
When I heard a beautiful song,
I stopped walking right away,
And I smiled like I hadn’t for so long.
Admiring your music,
I couldn’t keep on going,
Because I had that feeling,
That something good was coming.

And it did, I met you,
And I am so glad to know,
That no matter how hard the wind may blow,
I’ve found in you,
A bird of peace upon my window.

A song of joy, a voice of hope,
is what I enjoy in every note,
and as I hear the melodies you play,
I want to say,
Thank you for bringing back,
Some sunshine into my life.


Lets make love
by keoni

what would you say if i said forever?
what could forever be like with you?
the only way i see it working is a commitment
a holy blessing to encircle and protect our love
a blessing from my god
a promiss
a circle of faith
a partner for life
what will you say when i ask you for this?
you know its the only way
please my love, lets make love
after we say i do.......
other wise it will never ever work.....

love me more...always chose love....walk with me....please hear my call.....im already in deep and need you to sleep, be mine




0 comments: