Friday, November 6, 2009

I loved It! Pure feelings & exactly expressed!

I See Us
by Carmelo

Looking back through my dreams of you
I took a journey down memory lane
Back to the place where my love grew
A place away from my fears, away from pain

Followed the winding roads for miles and miles
Over bridges and through all the crossroads
Seeing your face along the way,
seeing your smiles
My life’s no longer just a walk down lonely roads

Walked down and I took a step into my heart
Feeling all the emotion it’s held for you
They’re so strong,
so real even when we’re apart
I feel your sweet embrace,
what you make me do

Looking ahead, there’s a light so bright, so pure
Drawn towards it,
I was guided by sweet whispers
The echo’s of an angel carrying a soul so true
As I enter the light,
I see you, I see me, I see us

Dreaming
by Carmelo

Come along with me, take my hand
Let’s dream together, reach for the stars
Hand in hand, together we’ll stand
These feelings, these dreams are ours

Close your Eyes and take a journey with me
To a place we’ve never been, never seen
Let your spirit soar, set your soul free
You’ll see there is a place so real, so serene

Open your heart let your feeling flow
You’ll see there’s no sorrow, no pain
You’ll find I’m here, just let your love grow
I’ll promise you it won’t all be in vain

So come along with me, let’s fly away
To where the stars meet the heavens
Let’s join the angels and where they play
And forever I can be with you in heaven

0 comments: