Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just for you!

Heaven

by daisyv

I have been waiting for so long
For you to come along
As I am thinking of our younger years then
When I am in love with you
But I am too hesitant to let you know
Though I know you feel that way too

And now that I have found you
And I know you love me too
I know I am in heaven
When I am with you

Honey, you are all that I need
All your love in you heart
I can’t almost believe
That we are together now

Nothing could change what I am feeling now
What you mean to me
For no words could express
How much I need and love you

I know I am in heaven
When I am lying besides you
Because all I need is you
Your love , and nothing can ever change that

Now that our dreams will come true
No matter what happen
Through good and bad times
I’ll be there standing by you
For I don’t wanna let you go….


Constantly
by daisyv

All day I am thinking about you
Thinking if you are thinking of me too
All day I am dreaming about you
Dreaming that we are together and never apart….

All day I am trying to drive your thoughts away from me
But you are always there constantly
You never leave my mind
Your thoughts keep haunting by

Though you are far from me
My heart sees you here constantly..
Your love keep burning deep inside
Here in my heart…

Your face that is painted on my mind
Makes me sleepless, though I am trying to sleep
The love that I am feeling for you
Makes me smile constantly even you are not with me.

0 comments: