Sunday, November 29, 2009

A journey of Love! Starts!




Journey of Love
by bcassata

Let us journey into a endless sea of love
Where dreamers have always dreamt of
Let our destiny take us so ever far away
It’s our hearts guiding us along the way.

Let’s promise our hearts, to one another
Promise to cherish and love, for forever
Embracing love, My heart falls in place
With just a loving smile upon your face.

Let’s adventure, in the depths of the sea
A place where deep emotions, flow free
Capture my heart, with loving affection
Love will guide us in the right direction.

I fell for you, I fell as petals from a rose
With you I’ll blossom, for you I’d grow
Let’s bring our hearts destiny into place
It’s our journey of love our hearts chase.



As Long As You Love Me
by daisyv

I don’t care if we cannot met regularly
I don’t care if we just meet seldomly
I don’t care if you we cant be together the way I wanted to be
As long as you love me this much

I don’t care if you are far
I don’t care if we just sometimes chat
and if I need to wait for the chance to chat
As long as you love me this much

I don’t care if you can’t send email
I don’t care if I am always waiting
I don’t care if you just respond thru tx
As long as you love me this much

I don’t care if am here crazy for your love
I don’t care what others will say
I don’t care if I have a foolish heart
As long as you love me this much

Who cares anyway…
As long as we love each other endlessly…
But this I care to love you more than you’ll ever want me to…
For I love you more than you’ll ever know…


Since You
by coydog

I thought I knew beauty
'til the day I saw you

I thought I knew devotion
but all others, untrue

I thought I knew happiness
'til you showed me the way

I thought I knew trust
but all others, betray

I thought I knew faith
'til you made me believe

I thought I knew honesty
but all others, decieve

I thought I knew hope
'til my soul you did save

I thought I knew patience
when no others forgave

I thought I knew love
'til you showed me love true

I've learned all these things
since the day I met you


Forget
by Rosa

Forget the times he walked by,
Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name,
Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand,
Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend,
Remember now he's just your friend




0 comments: