Sunday, November 1, 2009

November The month of starting the Winter!

Our Love
by daisyv

It was many years ago
When you told me you love me so
But I wasn’t sure, if it was true
For you didn’t insist the feelings that you had ..

How would I know
When you kept hiding
The feelings in your heart
Trying to ignore and escape
The love growing deep inside …

How lovely it would be
If you have tried and ask
If deep down in my heart
The same feeling is inside…

And now that we already know
That the love is still in our hearts
I want to hear from you
That you love me so
And still want my heart
For I know deep inside me
My heart wants no one but you…

And to share with each other
The feelings we have kept inside our hearts
Hoping tomorrow, we will be one
Embracing the love we have kept
That didn’t weaken
Even we didn’t see each other
For so many years....

0 comments: