Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Novembers poetry round!

Physics 101
by seekerblue

It was not physics that taught me
The relationship between time, and distance,
But rather my love for you.

When those blissful moments
Spent in drinking sweetness from your lips
Made time vanish in the blink of an eye!

And the torment of those fruitless days
Spent in the absence from your warm embrace
Made time stand still for an eternity!


My Lover's Tears
by seekerblue

In the heat of the sultry, summer evening,
The rain of my white-hot kisses
Sears her aching body with sensual delight.
But the night quickly fades into morning,
To reveal her flowers weeping tears of dew,
That quenches my insatiable thirst,
For my wet lips have become stained
By her love.


promises
by chunter1014

you were my boyfriend

you were my bestfriend

we were so great togeather

you promised to love me forever

you promised their was no one to take my place

you promised to give me my space

you promised to be there when i needed you

you promised to take care of me too

but, you kept pushing me to the end

always replacing me with your friends

until we have totally grown apart

didnt you know it would break my heart

now we are two different

people in the same spot

pretending to be something we know were not

we always kiss and hug

just like we are still in love

we both know its not the same

there is no one here to take the blame

i just need someone to get me through it

i don't have many friends like you to do it

i'm glad your still here to listen

just someone to give me their attention

but we have tryed so many times before

now it feels like someone has closed that door

maybe someday we will try another first date

hopefully by then it wont be too late

i will love you till the end of time

but i might not be here

when you make up your mind


If You Left Me Now
by Firewerks

If you left me now, don’t know what I would do
This hearts not mine to keep in here,
it now resides with you
Way down deep inside of me,
is right where you belong
Never have I felt like this,
a love this deep and strong

I you left me today, how would I pull through
Don’t know exactly where I’d be,
or what the hell I’d do
You are such a part of me, I can’t imagine this
Living my life all alone,
or without your sweet kiss

And why do I love you,
this much and in this way
It’s all those little things you do,
think about, and say
Befriended and endeared to me,
like no one ere before
Keeps me coming back to you,
and keeps me wanting more

You know that I am trusting,
you with my tender heart
I’ve trusted you completely dear,
right from the very start
This has gone now way too far,
already too damn late
My heart’s completely tied to yours,
and to our common fate

If you are not real serious,
or of this dream not ready
Or if my heart’s not big enough,
or your compass isn’t steady
Break my aching heart right now,
damn, break it plum in two
Cause it’s not fair to let me keep,
this growing Love for you

0 comments: