Thursday, October 14, 2010

Aha Poetry & LIterature!

Worry not
by Sacubba

Worry not, my love,
about how good you will be.
Our son could have no better father than thee.

Worry not, my dear,
of what kind of husband you are.
You're better to me,
than I feel I deserve, by far.

Worry not, my darling, of if I will ever leave you.
My heart is yours and my love is true.

Worry not, my lover,
for I have found in you the best;
A top father, friend,
and partner than all the rest

All the things I'll do
by Kystrum

I'll make sure we are never apart
I'll keep a picture of you locked in my heart

I'll do anything you say
I'll be by your side each and every day

I'll give you my heart to keep
I'll love you with these feeling that are so deep

I'll be there each and every night
I'll be there when you want me to hold you tight

I'll never break your heart
I'll love you like I did from the start

I'll never let you go
I'll never say no

I'll do anything you want me to do
I'll change the world for you

I'll keep my word and make sure it's true
I'll do all this for you

I'll never lie or say goodbye
I'll love you till the day I die




Feels like a lifetime
by Sacubba

A lifetime since I have felt your touch
A lifetime since I have felt you inside me
A lifetime since I have kissed your lips

I feel like I have waited for an eternity for you to return home to me
It's been an eternity since I have felt your hands roam my body
An eternity since we have made love

I don't know how much longer I can wait
How much more I can take
Nor if I can make it another day

I miss your body, your breath, your face
I miss your lips, your tongue, your taste

I miss you so much
In so many ways

I hunger for you, crave you and need you

I trust you with my heart, my body and my soul
I thank you for loving me so

My hero, my husband, my friend
I searched for you and now my journey has come to an end

In you I have found all I ever
wanted, needed and more.

0 comments: