Monday, October 11, 2010

Literature & poetry


Two halves
by Coffeebeanp

A heart was broken into two halves
and sent to opposite ends of the world.
The two halves wandered the earth for centuries, jumping from person to person hoping to find the other half, the perfect fit.

Love is simple and kind.
It is magnetic and forceful.
It gives us strength and fortitude.

He is husband.
He is lover.
He is confidante.
He is friend.

Take the leap of faith
and the other half of your heart
is sure to catch you.

After its many travels,
the two halves were united.

One half said to the other, "I found what I have been searching for all this time. I have found love. I have found you."



A stolen moment
by Nattyb

I can still remember the way
you slipped in the bed,
Just gentle kisses hardly a word said,
You touched me softly and rubbed my cheek,
I knew what you were doing;
surely it was going to make me weak.

I felt the strength in your arms, and the wanting as you pressed my lips,
I wanted your hands to hold me tightly, especially on my hips,
Your kisses got deeper,
and your tongue was now my desire,
As you undressed me, I felt my body on fire.

My mind was racing, so anxious and excited,
I knew soon that fire would be ignited,
I craved you, as you caressed
and kiss me all over,
I was in heaven as you went lower.

I dare not say 'stop' or 'no',
I wanted to feel you more, though I know it would soon be time to go.
Your soft but seductive voice
"Baby I missed you"
So lost for words, I could only respond
"I missed you too".

As you gave me all, I couldn't resist,
I just needed to feel you,
from the moment we kissed.
I loved every minute spent, just you and me,
I will live with this memory,
until we make love again, secretly.

0 comments: