Monday, November 22, 2010

Literature & Poetry- The Art of love!



Sweetest dream
by Susan Ginkel

Last night I had the sweetest dream.
I dreamt of soft rays of bright morning light
that filled my room
everything was white
and you were here with me
I dreamt of you with your gentle warm smile
as you woke up beside me
your dark smiling eyes
full of contentment and love
the intoxicating feeling of your fingertips
as you caressed my face
and touched my trembling lips
your sweet caresses as your hands
followed the curves of my body
I adored, kissed and admired your
handsome face, soft skin and hard body
I trembled, not out of fear, but out of contentment because I wanted
so much more of you
then you kissed my lips, my neck,
and my body
as your hands traveled over me
they were the sweetest kisses
with the hottest and slowest burn
and at that moment the whole world seemed right
perfect
wonderful
peaceful
your lips were so soft, so wanting, so needing
your tongue, so comforting, so enticing
it was as if your mouth was saying,
"I need you, I want you, I am yours"
and your caress was saying,
"you don't have to worry anymore. I am here and your heart is safe with me;"
my eyes shed tears, not out of pain or sadness, but out of unbridled passion, joy
and love for you
you smiled at me while you kissed away my tears and my heart melted in your hands
I felt complete
I felt perfect
I felt at peace and I felt beautiful
for that moment I was yours and you were mine
I dreamt of you last night
I dreamt of you, of me, of us, of what could be
and everything was perfect
everything was perfect, because
you were here with me.


You know that I love you
by miniterider

Looking at you
I can still recall
The way we were
back in the fall
Lying together
heart to heart
Always together
and never apart

I love you more than ever
but words just cannot say
The way I feel about you
it grows stronger day by day

I'm dreaming of you
each and every night
Waiting for you
and ready to fight
The love we shared
will always be true
No matter how hard
no matter how blue

You know I love you baby
more than words could say
The way I feel about you
it grows stronger day by day

Miles apart
each day we stay
Hoping to see you
somehow, some way
Sleeping alone
all through the night
Waiting for you
to come and make it right

Wish I could show you how much i care
but words cannot say
The way I feel about you
it grows stronger day by day

In a few more weeks
I'll be through
Until that time
I'll be here for you
I don't know what to do
except to cry
Being without you
I'd rather die

You know I'll always love you
but words could never say
The way I feel about you
it grows stronger day by day

I can't wait to get back
to see you again
To hold you in my arms
while walking through the sand
Maybe one day
we'll walk hand in hand
But until that day
I'll always be true
and I'll never again forget
of my love for you

Baby you know I love you
and that I always will
If only words could show you
just how I really feel
I'd do anything for you
and never put a soul above you
So if you would only stick by my side
and wouldn't ever let me slide
Walk close to me
and I know I'll be
The very best lover
that you've ever seen.

0 comments: