Saturday, November 6, 2010

Poetry & literature- Tears, love & smile!

Tears fill my eyes

by ZARIE3

 

i think of what i did to you,

and tears fill my eyes

i think of the good times we had,

and tears fill my eyes

i think of the times we argued,

and tears fill my eyes

i think about every minute

we spent together,

and tears fill my eyes.


Broken
by xlindseyx

I'm broken
Not only my heart, but my life
I sit and read love poems
cry
and listen to sad songs
I don't want to get over you
but I need to
tears flow out of my eyes
all because of you
you broke my heart
but that wasn't good enough
you tore my self esteem
you killed what was left of my trust
so now I lay broken up all inside.


If you saw me for real

by Spiritmoon

 

I logged on a site and answered your ad

friendship only and i was glad,

of families, partners and problems we'd chat

and i was very glad of that.

 

life went on and our friendship stayed true

a friend that was trusted with all that i knew,

at times (a hug is needed) i'd say

and you would return one the very same day.

 

it helped to know that you were there

and after years you still did care,

after time our spirits grew so close

it was inevitable i suppose.

 

without each other we were numb

soul mates was what we had become,

as long as we lived, we always would be

mentally together, you and me.

 

if we ever met, would you give me a kiss

or would you want to give it a miss,

i often wonder if you had the chance

would you even give me second glance.

 

thats all we have, our soul mate love

but thank our angels up above

but i often wonder how you would feel

if you ever met me alive and for real.

One genuine smile

by BabyBlues29

 

Pondering those eyes

And the way you smile

Each and every time

I don't know why

But, it mesmerizes me

When mere words are hard to express

As i sit and just embrace

An interest i do partake

In an opportunity to get to know you

And that one genuine smile.

0 comments: