Friday, November 26, 2010

Ultimatum of good bye!


Ultimatum
by Voloptelous

I think this is gonna be our first official fight
The arguments could make us or break us apart
But desperate times call for desperate measures
And I ain’t walking off without raising my voice

Baby, it’s time you learned
that if you play with fire
you're gonna get burned
Time for you to see
the woman I turned out to be
Time for me to be the Miss independent me

Babe, this is an ultimatum
I need you to step up to the plate
Are you cashing in or are you bailing out
Sorry to break it but I don’t need you
Don’t have to call
don’t have to do anything at all
Sick of your answers with another question
Tell me will you accept my ultimatum

The sweet girl you got to know is all grown up
I’m sure of myself now I know what I want
Out of life
Out of us
Cause I was born to fly
I wanna know
can you breathe so high up in the sky

I am the designated driver
of my fancy sports car
Can you be my navigator
can you set a new course
Oh angel this could be forever
stop messing around
Guess you have to think
just what is I you found

Sorry Babe this is an ultimatum
I need you to be a man
and tell me what you feel
When I kiss you is the butterflies real
My will isn’t passive anymore
If you can’t deal with that
then there’s the door
I love you yes it’s true
But if you’re too scared to say it back
then we’re through.
Ultimatum.

Goodbye sweet prince
by asamom2005

Goodbye sweet prince is all that is left to say...
You followed your heart and that is OK...
As each day passes I will think of you...
Tell myself for my children
it is one more I must get thru...
Please know that I truly did love you
and truly did care...
When you feel a tingle on your lips it is me blowing you a kiss thru the air...
Roses they wither and rain it dries,
some day these tears will
stop falling from my eyes...
When I think of you I will smile and remember, how I gave myself to you
that special night in November...
Please never forget and I hope you will never regret this love I gave to you...
I gave it to you freely, without force
and I shall NEVER have a sliver of remorse...
So as our love fades like the fog in the distance, my soul feels resistance...
all that is left to say is...
Goodbye Sweet Prince.

0 comments: