Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I made it possible in real life - Inception


 It was an expensive hotel but I needed a room because there is no hotel which provides you a sweet in this extremely beautiful area. I talked to the receptionist she told me that this time of the year it is hard to get reservation in hotel room with such a short notice. She told me just wait for 10 min in lobby & she will do her best to get me those sweet with view of the flower valley at least I can enjoy my 2 days vacation in peace. So I went straight to the lobby.
As I was sitting I noticed a few ladies talking how life is changed for them? They were gossiping about their own young days. How beautiful they were & how they felt about those days. Actually I was trying to avoid these gentle ladies but that is the only seat available at the moment So I kept ignoring but as the conversation was going on it was affecting all those ladies in negative manner – it only concluded with we didn’t ended in this fashion.
I am not commenting on their age but they all looked like middle aged woman & who did her job till today without hesitation & with full attention, affection & Heart. Now when they found a ground they were talking what they lost. It’s ok but now as the conversation is heated these thought are turning more negative.
I suddenly turned to them & excused myself & apologized for listening their conversation but as there is no seat I forcefully listened it & now I am feeling you all are wrong.
One lady who was almost of my moms age told in her demanding voice -once I was a beauty queen of my college & was selected as a model but because of her marriage she has to leave her career & now she is stuck & how I dare to say her that she is wrong? With that other lady said she was Masters in Chemistry & had a opportunity to do research but because of her pregnancy she has to leave her career. With that every woman in that group jumped with her story.
I was in middle of a war zone then I decided do it an Inception way. Give them a good positive reason to make their mind.

So I said in very soft voice Listen to me just for next few min. without a question. & then you yourself  decide
Now ladies, Imagine that you are again 22 to 25 yr old & your career is at it’s best – You are beauty queen of your campus, you are just getting offer for your job as a model. You also have a opportunity to do further research in your favorite subject in the best research lab. Every boy or a man around you just want your attention only.
Now we just goes deep in this imagination - you are successful in your life You came home after a hard working day & fall a sleep.
In that sleep you are dreaming of your favorite hero from movie you are successful & he is celebrity or what ever his job you choose it’s your dream You are with prince of your life. Life is so joyful in this dream now again here in this dream you meet a woman who has taken your now present place in your dream – means she is married to your husband & given birth to your child.
This woman you just met in this dream is huge fan of yours. You are her Idol. She is only talking about you & your success. Suddenly your Imagination takes you back where you started your career by saying no to marriage or no to pregnancy. You are on dilemma now was that a good decision. In your imagination you ask the question to the woman about what she felt when she gave a birth to your child? Was your kid said the word MA first or PA? When your baby started walking & how? She then told you how she felt at those moments. Those moments were rightfully yours. So your subconscious mind will tell you what exactly she felt about that in the language that you understand the most. Now in that Imagination that woman goes to her home where there is her Husband, her kids & her family is waiting for her. May be her husband is busiest person in world but you know he care for that woman. & no other man will able to feel the feeling that he is feeling for her & though her kids are grown ups now but so what they are her kids, her own kids. Loveliest babies on earth for her. & for them she is their mommy no matter what her family respects her, need her, want her with them forever.
She enters in her home & on dinning table she is telling your story. You feel like Every one is listening your life story- NOPE you are wrong the kids are listening to their mother. That family is listening to her. You are trying to go in but you know How much tight those windows are? So you try main gate but your own dog is unable to recognize you he barks at you remember how much powerful he is When you take him to walk he almost drags you. You are unable to get in. What you want Now? It is not important What you can do now in reality is Important?
With that I take out my water bottle that was I dranked earlier & showed them –
Half empty or Half full – Not important it just shows your attitude towards life – so Drink it when you need it!
& with that I just silenced myself No one was talking & suddenly the lady from that group said The idea of my family is not mine will really kill me. But reality is My family is with me. So I was wrong earlier. I love my family more than some stupid modeling career. Every one was saying that. Suddenly the first lady who demanded me an explanation said Thank you for opening my eyes. I always thought Why my husband listen to me when he has nothing to do with it. Now I understood Thanks to you.
With that some one arrived from reception counter & told me that they just managed the room with nature view – So I left that lovely folks their. Thinking that Inception is possible.


(click above Image to zoom) 

Subconscious is motivated by emotion- Emotional concept here is – letting they know what is rightfully theirs is precious & beautiful. They don’t have to regret about it- In case of Women - Jealousy is a factor that is negative – which might influence the positive effect by mingling it with their own power points- Family is their strength &  their acknowledgment about their right & this positive desired effect will be achieved when they are on the peak position of their dream means they realized it that the success, wealth & fame is nothing in front of their family. When they are wealthy rich & famous person in the dream.
So I personally believe That “Inception” is possible.

0 comments: