Monday, December 27, 2010

Passion of the year end!


Your touch baby...
by KerriAnnH1925

You take my breath away
As you whisper sweetly into my ear
The worries disappear
And I now have no fear

The darkness blinds me
And I see nothing but your eyes
Faintly through darkness
They beam with love
And I hope you see
How much I truly care reflecting back

I feel your body all over mine
It happens all the time
But it feels so fine
I’m so into you, I’m going crazy
Somehow it never gets old

The love for you only grows
And memory shows
That the love flows
And carries my never-dying emotions
Through my pulsing veins
Keep this key to my heart
It’s yours forever
Don’t make my life go dark

It feels odd
Yet it feels so good
A few minutes to spare
Might lay here
In the arms of my dear
Till the sun comes up
And maybe just a few more minutes…
Until the sun goes down


I love you
by cielopaulah

I just can't spell it out.
How you're all I think about.
Can't find the words to tell you.
That I do want to have you.


What am I compared to her?
I know that you do love her.
I don't even know her name.
But to your life, she got fame.


She's gone but not in your heart.
And it tore my heart apart.
I just don't know what to do.
Can't find the words to tell you.


To your life I'm just a friend.
And it just gives my heart pain.
I can no longer pretend.
You're the reason why I'm in vain




A perfect dream
by nenakrause

Loving arms wrapped around me,
whispering I love you in my ear.
I revel in his warmth,
with him beside me i have nothing to fear.

I see the smiling faces of my children;
what a way to start a mother's day.
All the time in the world;
to laugh, live, love, and play.

Skylar with make-up on, in my heels,
running down the hall.
Tyler outside with the boys;
laughing and playing ball.

Walking down the beach with
all my loved ones by my side.
We are the picture perfect family,
with nothing to hide.

For some reason it all starts to seem
all too surreal.
My mind gets all fuzzy, I began to wonder
if any of it's real.

Then I open my eyes...
And nothing is as it seems.
I shake my head and realize,
it was nothing more than a perfect dream...
 



Between airports, I...
by Queen P...

The back of limos are least important, lonely
but most importantly, silent
The breeding grounds for regretful thoughts.
I wish I had you more in those seconds
I wish you loved me more in those minutes
We should have been bigger than
filthy-mouthed E-mails and ignored phone calls
So much more than drunken
answering machine messages
and
hired-hand private EYES.
Yet had we waited it out, again
we could've built ourselves into slammed doors
impromptu moving,
then make-up sex on the stairs.
Hhh - Yep
But we couldn't last through my
just-too-busy dance card
Couldn't last through your nonchalant jealousy
Two subtle rams butting horns
one single set of briar vines, double the thorns
If either of us thought we could 'make love' this road block away
~ admit it
We'd be buck naked
midway to one another's
currently seeking address
crashing together like a thunderstorm,
that leads to tsunamis

But we are just the rain
we are currently just the rain

However, if you ever decide to
change the weather
...CALL ME...
The back of limos are least important, lonely
but most importantly, silent
Such breeding grounds ~ for regretful thoughts
 

0 comments: