Monday, March 8, 2010

In the March's love Summer !


One
by carmelo

One Look, I was captured by your eyes
Left staring into your deepest parts
Where you passion and your loves lies
The place where I see our hearts

One Touch, I was brought down to me knees
So warm, so gently and feelings so strong
They entered every part of me with such ease
Gave me a taste of love, I saw where I belong

One Kiss, I was ready to take to the skies
Flying by your side, forever soaring so free
Under your wings seeing the world
through your eyes
And letting the moon and stars
shine on you and me

One Word, I felt you opening my soul
I felt your presence deep inside burning
You filled every empty space every hole
You gave me all I needed, gave me everything



My Stillness
by carmelo

Deep inside my stillness, I hear you calling me
It’s not your voice I hear;
it’s the echoes of your soul
And the gentle beat of you heart so free
So strong, it’s kept the beast
inside me under control

Deep inside my Stillness, I can feel your hands
Holding my heart with such a tender caress
Cradled in your palms, is where it always lands
Where its beats,
forever as yours and mine, for us

Deep inside my Stillness,
your emotions run so deep
In every part of me,
in every dark space within me
From the time the sun rises to the time I sleep
It’s where your love lives, where it’s always free

Deep inside my Stillness,
I feel the breeze of your voice
And hear your whispers as they leave your lips
“My love for you,
I’ll never again have to sacrifice"
“I won’t deny the softness
of your tender kiss, you lips”



My Soul
by carmelo

My Soul lies beyond the clouds and space
That’s where it waits for you; burning bright
Wanting your gentle touch, your warm embrace
The caress of your wings,
where everything’s all right

Spread your wings and fly towards me
Rise to the heavens with your guiding heart
Following the voice of my soul, follow its plea
You’ll never be alone we’ll never be apart

It’s counted every second you’ve been away
Waiting restlessly, faithfully it’ll always wait
For your return home, for you to stay
I’ve always known from the start you’re my fate

So here I am waiting and I’ll wait for a lifetime
Because I’ve known that all I’ve needed is you
My heart’s always wanted you
even after all this time
It’s always dreamt of finding a love so true

0 comments: