Monday, March 29, 2010

Love forever! This is the truth!

Visions of a Dream
by Carmelo

Sleeping, I’m dreaming visions of you
I feel you’re around me, feel your presents
Watching over me like you always do
And the air around me carries you scents

Holding my hand,
And touching my face
Just you and me,
In this peaceful place

We’ll drift away, on a gentle breeze
Where the heavens meet above the clouds
So far above the deepest blue seas
We’ll be alone away from the crowds

Still in my arms I held you tight,
I gently kissed your lips, sweet and tender,
As the fire-filled sky gave way to night.
Caught up in the night's magic and splendor.

We’ll glide across the stars that spell your name
And on to wards the end of time and space
Through the sun and it’s burning flames
As we hold each other in an eternal embrace

Together we’ll test the bounds of forever
We’ll find the place our hearts have longed for
We won’t give up, there’ll be no surrender
In each other is where we’ll be Forevermore


Love's Death
by seekerblue

They say our romance,
Like all mortal passion
Is destined to spiral,
From the heights of ecstasy,
To the pit of monotony.

What say yea then, my love?
If this be true, let us endeavor
To fall from the heavens,
Like two shooting stars
Setting the night on fire!



These Hands
by Kdgrippo

These hands pulled me close
And soothed my fears…
They touched me gently
And dried my tears…
They held my own hands
In a subtle clasp…
With comic gestures
They made me laugh.

These hands touched my heart
And set my soul afire…
They woke up my body
With a burning desire…
They caressed me softly
Like a velvet glove…
They showed me caring,
They showed me love.

These hands!
Your hands!



Forever
by miniterider

i want to wake every morning
to see your sweet face
sit at your side
as you're dreaming in place

lean over to kiss you
as though it's our first
make it last forever
as though it's my thirst

i want to touch your body
as though it's my world
a never ending journey
i'm anxious to explore

i want to hear you breathe
as air fills your lungs
and know that you're real
and sent from above

i want to look into your eyes
and get lost in time
to know all your thoughts
and what lays on your mind

i want to lay at your side
and feel your heart beat
and to know forever
it's your love i seek

i want to hear your voice
as an angel sings
and give praise and glory
that you've given to me

i want to hold you forever
as though we'd never grow old
and keep you at my side
wherever we may go

i want to lay you down
each and every night
take the stress of your world
'til you're feeling alright

i want you to know my heart
and all that i say
is to keep you forever
our love eternal to stay




0 comments: