Monday, March 22, 2010

Portrait of love - March special!


My Promise of Love
by Veeraj G

Even though I am far from you..
I love you with all my strength.
Ask the sleepless nights I've spent for you..
Ask the miles I've walked for you..
Ask the kilometres that
my love travels every second
Ask every single drop of tear I've shed for you..
Ask every drop of blood that
came through my nose..
Ask all the days I've gone without eating..
Ask every single day since I've known you..
how much love I've given you.
Not just a gift bought on the
eve of Valentine's day and given..
My love has been nurtured,
cherished and offered to you..
I've never made you feel bad on any day..
Then try to buy you the next day..
I've really given my best
I'm powered by your love Hanaa..
And fueled by the belief that we're meant to be.

I didn't give you diamonds today though I could.
because I'm instead giving you my true love
and all that's mine is yours too..
More precious than any
diamond in the world is..
Swearing on my life to fight for you.
What I've given you cannot wear and show
You can only feel and cherish for yourself.

Gift me your belief in that
we'll be together forever
Your belief in the battle I am mounting..
Gift me your sincerity
Gift me your trust
Show me you are faithful to me..

I will stand by you, stand up for you.
On some days you will feel discouraged..
You will be tempted by the evil..
You will lose hope.
But remember, you sink I sink with you too.
But I won't let go.

I won't give up the fight, I'll go the distance.




My Heart <3>
by Kimtena14

You're my one true love this i know for sure,
When i get sick you're my only cure.

When I'm in darkness you're my only light,
When i was once blind
you were my sense of sight.

You opened up my eyes and helped me see,
How wonderful love could truly be.

You're always there for me and
I'll always be here for you,
Even when times get too tough and
you dont know what to do.

You taught me how to love,
you taught me how to share,
You taught me whats really important.....you taught me how to care.

We'll always be together,
even though we're apart,
Your my one true love and
you will always have "my heart."



This Moment
by Brenda Van Wyk

Just a simple smile,
A soft caress, a sweet kiss
Just a step away
From unthinkable bliss
When you kiss me
when both the moment
and the kiss feels perfect
I’m looking into your eyes
and feeling this warmth truly
when you hold me in your arms
I want this moment to last forever



Teach Me
by riyen02

Teach me not to look in the sky at night
So that I can’t see the stars so bright
That was the same sky
That we used to watch while walking hand in hand at night.

Teach me not to like the roses
So that I will ignore those beautiful things
And forget those flowers
That you always gave to me.

Teach me to forget the words “I love you”
So that I will not remember
Those sweet words that you always whispered
With passion and fondness into my ear.

Teach me to be numb
Both my body and my heart
So that I can’t feel anything
When I think that you are gone.



The Day an Angel
Kissed Me

by womball

You brought a smile to my lips,
You brought color to my cheeks.
You made my heart beat faster,
You made my knees go weak.

You outstretched your arms,
And wouldn't let me fall.
You didn't do it quick enough,
Because I fell for you after all

And in your eyes I can see the future,
With your words you melt my heart.
It's like love covered my eyes,
And I'm walking in the dark.

But all I have to do is grab your hand,
And you will lead the way.
Thinking back now,
It all happened that day.

When I was blinded by love
And could not see.
That was the day,
When an angel kissed me.



One of a Kind
by jamillion

Liking you is a must,
Without dying thoughts or miserable lust.
Wanting you in my life,
Hard to find like an original spice.
You're the main ingredient,
Understandng through obedience.
Patience is what we'll follow.
Consumed thoughts such as a run on,
We're the main ingredient.
Understanding with obedience,
as if the moon is still at night,
the shoulder to lay on inspite.
How long can we do this,
Without that dying thought,
We'll endure in it.
My life, my love, my world....



Beautiful
by annie09

I see water dripping down the leaves
I see trees moving from the wind
sun comes out flashing its rays
as I look up I see the sun smilling at me
I see birds flapping their wings
I hear cars running down the street
I feel wind blowing on my face
I see trees turning back to green
smell of rain seems to fade
I smile at how beautiful this is



His Eyes
by annie09

It was his eyes that seem to
draw me towards him.
It was his eyes that seem to make me
forget about the pain.
It was his eyes that made me feel safe.
It was his eyes that I first saw myself in.
It was his eyes that help me recognize myself.
It was his eyes that told me
everything is going to be all right.
It was his eyes that gave me comfort.
It was his eyes that made me come to life.
It was his eyes that cried for me.
It was his eyes that looked at me.
It was his eyes that said I love you.



Impossible Love
by unicorn065

I still remember the first time we met
it is just like any ordinary afternoon
of chatting... then you held me enthralled
with your words... and something
happened to me... I felt an electric
tingle coursing through my veins
and into my heart giving it a jolt
and I knew... I knew from that moment on
that you are the one i have waited for
all these years... but you came late into my life
a vast expanse of time and space separates us
will our love be strong enough
to bridge that great vastness between us....


My Search is Over
by womball

I've searched for you
Beyond the stars,
Throughout the years,
And so very far...

Somehow I knew
That you were out there,
But that's the thing...
I didn't know where.

When I couldn't find you
I just kept crying,
But I couldn't give up...
I had to keep trying.

He’s out there, I'm thinking.
I continued my search
For the love I was seeking.

From hour to hour,
And from place to place,
I didn't give up
In this heart-rushing race...

The days went by,
As well as the years...
It had brought me nothing
But painful tears

Then all of a sudden,
There you stood...
Like a beautiful angel
Floating in the woods.

Where have you been?
All of my life
I long for the moment
To call you mine.

In love's embrace
We'll be together.
Our love is protected,
And will last forever.

Fate has lead me to you,
The one from above...
My search is over,
I've finally found you,
My one true love

0 comments: