Friday, March 19, 2010

March have the Passion!




Love is in the Air
by funlopez

Love is in the air, to me love is all those things that God made for us the sun, the air, and all the beautiful women in the world, of course it says in the Bible that we can only have one. So with that in mind I have chosen to show you that I can be your knight in shining armor, the man of your dreams the one who will love you forever not even in death shall I stop loving you. We only get one chance in life to find the right one so why don't you open your heart to the heaven-sent man who is willing to make all your dreams come true, who will stand by your side in good times and bad and follow you to the ends of the earth.


for my one and only
by ishna09

i never thought this would happen,
that i think of you every now and then,
it's weird how it turned out this way,
just merely your presence completes my day.

the way you make me smile,
in your own crazy style,
gives me an idea that you were sent,
that when i'm down, you'll be my strength.

for the simple yet sweet things you've done,
for the moments of laughter and fun,
i've known a great part of you,
even though i never planned to.

no one knows if this will be forever,
but there's one thing i want you to remember,
just be there as you always do,
'coz i can't afford to lose someone like you.


You Are My World
by womball

The thought of you makes me wonder
How little things in life can get me under
It really made me see
That you mean a lot to me

You’re the light of my everyday sun
The laughter in my fun
You’re the formation of my favourite constellation
And you relieve me of all of my frustration.

You showed me the miracle of love,
And helped me when things got rough
You were there for me from the start
And now you’re the beating of my heart.

You’re the weakness in my knees
The warmth in a cool breeze
You’re the smile on my face
And the pace in my race

You invaded all of my thoughts
And impressed me with you’re knowledge
With all the special moments you’re stealing
You give my life real meaning

You are my knight in shining armor
Protective, like a daughter’s father
The thought cut through me like a knife
When I realized: you are my world



Dream Girl... !
by rowving

You come to me in a dream
Stepping out of the computer screen
Those starry eyes gleaming
Warming up my heart racing
Your face lightend up in a bliss
Those lips asking for a kiss
Oh yes you are mine and mine
and only to be mine

Round and round we go
Oh let the music flow
My girl you are mine
Yes forever you are mine
Yeah till the sun dies catching a cold
Yeah till the moon explodes in a fiery boom
Yes my girl you are mine and mine
and only to be mine

In the dead cold of the winter
You bring me the smiles from spring
On the snow that covers the grass
You wake up little flowers to sing
This dainty head that rest on my chest
Looking up asking me to kiss your forehead
My little baby yes you are mine and mine and only to be mine
Yes you are mine and
forever and forever mine....!


As Long as You Love me
by daisyv

I don’t care if we cannot meet regularly
I don’t care if we just meet seldomly
I don’t care if you we cant be together the way I wanted to be
As long as you love me this much

I don’t care if you are far
I don’t care if we just sometimes chat
and if I need to wait for the chance to chat
As long as you love me this much

I don’t care if you can’t send email
I don’t care if I am always waiting
I don’t care if you just respond thru txt
As long as you love me this much

I don’t care if am here crazy for your love
I don’t care what others will say
I don’t care if I have a foolish heart
As long as you love me this much

Who cares anyway…
As long as we love each other endlessly…
But this I care to love you
more than you’ll ever want me to…
For I love you more than you’ll ever know…



The Master Key
by womball

In these eyes can you see?
You own a special part of me.
Deep within my secrets;
Under all my scars
Keeping it locked away,
For no one to enter or mangle like prey.
Taking only what they want
Throwing the rest away.
But you see only one
Has the very special key.
The tears I have shed;
The pain I have felt;
The hours of praying,
And all the doubt...
Wondering if the someone
Special has lost the key.
My soul was empty
My heart was bare.
Until, I looked in your eyes,
The complete reflection was there.
Falling to my knees;
Realizing you're the one,
who holds the MASTER KEY.
In these eyes can you see?
You own a very special part of me?


Thank You, Sweetheart
by Brenda v Wyk

From all the people
You know
You chose me
The blessing of your love
surrounded me.
For me the door of love
has long been closed,
If it had not been for you
I’d still be searching for my dream.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Thank you for choosing me
Thank you sweetheart
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for who you are.

I memorized a million things,
to tell you, but words
Can't tell what feelings,
want to say.
True love only began
with a precious you.
And when it moves into your heart.
It never strays

Thank you for loving me.
Thank you sweetheart.


My Love
by Shelly Dyke

There isn't a guy in this world
Who can make me feel the way you do,
Who can get me smiling in just one word,
Who can touch my soul,
And make me whole.
There isn't a guy in this world,
Who would ever stand a chance,
Because together is where we belong,
You have got me in a trance,
You mesmerize my soul,
With just the sound of your voice,
You touch my heart,
and you make me whole.
Even though we haven't got a choice,
We have to wait until fate gives us a start,
When we won't have to be apart,
Life is so unfare,
When it comes to the human heart,
It takes a second to fall in love,
But feels like forever when we're apart.

0 comments: