Monday, April 5, 2010

Finest & BEST in pain of love!


Love Is
by caffrey

I love to feel your passionate kiss
and your loving arms I truly miss
I love the way you touch my skin
with untold pleasures from deep within
I love the way you caress my soul
when we make love my body feels whole
I love the touch of your embrace
and the look of love upon your face
I love the way you make me feel
with your tender love "is this for real"
I love the thought of being together
to be as one for ever and ever




One...
by netknight

One,
Who I can share my dreams with,
and walk on sandy beaches,
to talk to when I need a friend...

One,
When the road gets long and heavy
when sunny days turn rainy
and everyone has gone, still here...

Could you be The One?
You could be The One
Could you be The One for me?

So many lonely nights
I've cried myself to sleep
Waking up to lonely days...
And then I looked into your eyes
And I saw the love you keep
And I wondered, could you be The One?

Two,
To share their lives together
and face whatever weather
they will grow to be as One

Could you be The One?
You could be The One
Could you be The One for me?
Would you be The One..
For Me.



Soul Mate
by gothchick

You are the very breath in my body
And although we are far apart
We are spun together, every fiber
Our hearts beat as one in cadence
Never did think this possible
But of one thing I am sure
You are my soul mate
Never have I wanted another so
I want to fulfill your every desire
As I know you will fulfill me
Never have I felt such love
Not only in my heart but through me
Each day my feelings deepen
When I awaken I speak your name
In want and desire
When I lay down to sleep
I whisper “good night my love”
What we have runs so deep

0 comments: