Wednesday, April 28, 2010

some thing is missing

My Love, We Belong
by mextex

Love with me and live forever more.
Trust in me and feel what love has in store
For I love and want no one else but you
For this is our reality our time is due
Because you see every moment there’s a song
Telling us our heart do belong
With every song there’s a dream
A chance at love a time to redeem

To live a fantasy in our reality
This love is just not a formality
For now we live a fantasy of love
A reality so strong we take hold of
So within our hearts this love is real
The test of time we will totally feel
Our hearts and soul will always know
Love has its truth and time will show



Goodbye, My Love
by ChartI Promise You

by BrownEyedGirl

I promise you, I will always hold you near
Embraced so deeply in my arms with care
I promise darling, I will love you eternally
You define how true love is suppose to be.

I promise it’s your trust, I wouldn’t betray
Admired by beauty and the words you say
I promise you that your love is my destiny
I would search the mountains and the seas.

I promise to you, I will never say goodbye
I’ll honor your love my darling, until I die
I promise you I’ll hold your heart tenderly
With love and with care, forever endlessly.

I promise darling, I will always be sincere
To forever love you and to always be here
I promise to keep your heart close to mine

This is my true promise til the end of time.reuse

I feel so weak, drained of my strength
My love is spent, there’s no more left
I lost my love, I’ll face the truth
Love of my life, love of my youth.

You hold her hand and kiss her lips
Look in her eyes, your voice so sweet
She has your love I treasured most
This time I know I loved and lost.

And now I know I have to go
A life ahead will be without you
I closed the chapter in my book
That spoke of happiness that you once brought.

Good bye dear heart, now I depart
So long, good luck, I know I will hurt
No need to fear, no more to hide
When tears do fall, my love good bye.




0 comments: