Sunday, April 18, 2010

Love is Great!

I Love You Always
by estrelas33

I sit alone, and think of you
I think of all the things we do
The way we laugh, the way we cry
The way we'd love until we die
My mind seems crazy, without you here
So far away, but yet so near
You know I love you, I always will
Until the day that time stands still
The craziness we have is real
Why oh why, can't I just feel
Your loving arms around me tight
We'd stay that way all through the night
And when the morning sun shines through
We'll stay in bed, we wouldn't move
A loving kiss, a touch, a moan
We'll share with each other all we know
The beauty etched inside your heart
It made me love you from the start
We had no idea what we'd become
Why this love we felt is still so strong
My only guess is because it's true


One Heart
by Carmelo

It’s always been a mystery
What I felt deep in my soul
It felt so strong, so free
And somehow made me whole

I never thought this heart
Could hold so much for anyone
Your love filled every part
That’s when we became one

Two bodies but one heart beat
Your love’s always fed my fire
It made me feel so complete
It filled every dream, every desire

It’s always been a mystery
What I felt deep in my soul
But I see this was meant to be
As together we make each other whole


When You Love Someone
by daisyv

When you love someone
You will do anything
Anything crazy that sometimes
You can't explain...

When you love someone
You will believe in lies
And hide the truth
When you love someone

When you love someone
You can feel it deep inside
Nothing can change your mind
You will give everything
And will not think of
The consequence of loving him
When you love someone...

When you love someone
You will not surrender
Loving him and keeping him
In your heart
even if it takes some pain...


My Love Will
See You Through

by daisyv

Don’t be afraid to sail
Around the world
Even if you will be alone
Struggling for the unsure events
For my love will see you through

It is my love who will be with you
Protecting you from the fears of tomorrow
Comforting and soothing you
Nursing your emptiness
Of being alone in the wilderness...

My love for you will be your wings
To wander along and fly with easiness
And be triumphant
Conquering the world of uncertainty
For my love will see you through



Lucky Me
by spartom

I'm in love,
Lucky me,
I found a girl,
She's called Ellie,
She's smart she's funny she's all mine,
She took my hand and I felt fine,
I think of her everyday,
She makes my worries go away,
I saw her and I knew,
I saw her pretty eyes of blue,
I saw her lovely golden hair,
I couldn't help but stop and stare,
I saw her and she saw me,
She loves me back, hopefully,
There's no one else I do prefer,
Lucky me to have found her.



Beautiful Angel
by scottn

My most beautiful Angel
You will always be,
For I will love you through all eternity.
I am blessed to have been your husband
for one complete year
And now I truly know that perfect love
casts out all fear
I look forward to the future
as a gift from God above,
For He alone has made this perfect love.
As you go through this special day
Please remember that I’m here to stay!

0 comments: