Friday, April 9, 2010

Some fun Some Joy Some love

Have You Ever
by Carmelo

Have you ever felt you’re all alone?
With an empty space within your heart
And where you are, it never fells like home
It’s like a cold place, it’s always dark

Have you ever cried by yourself?
Late at night with no one around
And you feel your soul tearing apart itself
As your tears fall with a deafening sound

Have you ever felt lost not knowing?
Who you are and what to do
Not sure of where you’re heading or going
Everything you had wasn’t so true

Have you ever felt something’s missing?
And no matter where you looked
Nothing ever looked very promising
It all seems as if it was all mistook

Have you always kept this piece of hope?
That would somehow someday
Pull you through and help you cope
While fate shows you the way

Have you ever looked at anyone?
And known that this is where you belong
Like the way I know you are the one
With a Heart fill with love so strong


Summer Love
by seekerblue

In the still of the hot, summer evening,
We retire to the shade of the white porch
Watching time crawl
To the beat of rocking chairs.

You reach for my moist hand
And steal a sweet, wet kiss
In between sips
Of ice cold lemonade.

We stare off silently in the distance,
Listening to the crickets in the grass.
As we watch the orange sun die in the West,
You turn to me and tenderly squeeze my hand.

I smile and you giggle,
As your auburn hair rushes to hide
The sight of unborn children
Dancing in your sea-green eyes.



I Can't Get Over You
by klettesrose3

You know my feelings about you
have never changed,
I still want you today
just the way I did three months ago,
I have tried to forget the times
we had together but I can't ,
Every moment we had together
were something special,
I have tried to give my heart back
to the one who truly loves it,
But it just doesn't feel right,
You are on my mind all the time, everyday,
My mind tells me to forget about you,
But my heart tells me to hang on, it's not over,
I ofter wonder if you still think of me
the way you used to,
But I am to scared to know the truth,
I am so sorry I can't let go
I am trying really hard,
But I can't stop wanting you!

0 comments: