Monday, April 12, 2010

Splendid love of passion!

Raining Here
by stones2stars

The rain is falling softly now
a gentle hush among slender
spring limbs heavy with blossoms
that fall with no sound like snow.
Drifting down the hill
tender floral boats that carry
prayers to the mother stream.
Far into the mists of this night
they will float towards
home in the sea...
I linger here in this place
of baptism...annointed with
the tears of Angels
who set free harbored dreams
that only our hearts may know.


Emotions
by daisyv

I always wanted to see you
I always wanted to hug and kiss you
This are just my emotions of loving you
Loving you this much
Missing you so much

Emotions that lead me to be sad
Sad knowing you are too far
Too far to be with me
Because we are oceans apart

Emotions that brings me
Joy and happiness
Knowing you will be with me
To show me how much you love and care for me…


You're My Sweet Dream
by dirtyblack

You're my sweet dream
You're my everything
I couldn't ask for more
Cause I have it all with you
There's nothing stronger
Then the way our love flows
I'm going to upset heaven
Cause without you I don't want to go
I want to be with you beyond the end of time
I'll die over and over before I leave you behind
I know that's not in my power
We all have to face that final hour
I'll go down on my knees
And beg the lord to let you stay
There's no doubt in my mind
I'll die when he takes you away
When you're feeling down
I'm always there to make you feel better
You know you can hold me to my word and every letter
I'm like your Norah and my heart is your ark
I'm always sheltering you from the rain
I know I can't always be your Super Man
God knows
I wish I could protect you from life's pain
If I had a dime for every time that I've shown you I got your back
We would be rich
Depending on how you treat her
life can be a bitch
We had more when we had less
You and I prepared for happiness
But with happiness comes stress
Through out it all we are truly blessed
Everyday we strive to do our best
You will be my sweet dream
until we're laid to rest

0 comments: