Saturday, October 24, 2009


Beautiful
by annie09

I see water dripping down the leaves
I see trees moving from the wind
sun comes out flashing its rays
as I look up I see the sun smilling at me
I see birds flaping their wings
I hear cars running down the street
I feel wind blowing on my face
I see trees turning back green
smell of rain seems to fade
I smile at how beautiful this is



Taking Chances
by daisyv

I really don’t know
How much is your love
If your love is truthful
I am just taking chances
To what you are telling me
To what you are showing me..

This chances of loving you
Sometimes makes me crazy
Crazy thinking of you..
Don’t know if you are thinking of me too

But even then..i know
I have given my love to you
If you are not serious about it
Then..what would I do..
Taking chances of loving you

Taking chances that
What you have told me
Will come true …
That someday will be real
Not taking chances anymore
But holding on to the truthful you…


Without You
by daisyv

Have you remember what you have promised?
That we will share life together…’
No ifs..no buts…just we are…
Then suddenly …you are..
No where to be found…

I am here looking..
Wondering where you are..
Are you still truthful to what you have promised?
Will it be just like a dust in the wind…
Or a sea without a shore..

I still don’t know…
I am now without you..
Trying to forget what you have done
Smiling to the world
Going on as life can be
No bitterness on my heart
Even my mind
‘Coz you are just a dream..
A dream that never was..
Never come true…


0 comments: