Saturday, October 24, 2009


Valentine
by caffrey

JUST ONE SMILE,JUST ONE LOOK
WHEN YOU TURNED TO ME,
THATS ALL IT TOOK
I HAD THIS FEELING WITHIN ME DEEP
WISH YOU WERE MINE FOR ME TO KEEP
MY HEART WOULD MELT
AT THE THOUGHT OF YOU
AND WHEN YOU'RE NOT HERE I'M SO BLUE
SO TAKE GOOD CARE
OF THIS HEART OF MINE
BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO YOU
MY VALENTINE


Lonely Heart
by chymecindy

Sometimes I feel alone,
Tears on my eyes, falling down my face.
Wondering what have I done wrong?
Maybe I'm just missing you alone.

Sleepless nights if you’re not here,
By my side.
Can you feel me? Can you hear me?
I’m calling out your name.

Just close my eyes and dream,
Hold your hands up high,
Never let you go
I’m someone who will love you for sure.


Wish that you’re here by my side.
And heal my lonely heart.
Wish I will be with you forever,
And feel the love of my heart.





You Are My Song
by daisyv

Each time I hear your voice..
I cant help but to swing my body
To the tune of your voice..
‘Coz you are my song…

You are my song
The music playing into my ears
Where the lyrics
Makes a way into my heart
Even approaching my soul

You are my song
Playing softly in my heart
I can feel the nearness of you
Though we are miles apart

You are so near
Through the song in my heart
Binding us together
Sharing today tomorrow and forevermore
.

0 comments: