Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Poetry For Love


I Miss You
by nathynsangel

Even though you are so far away,
I can feel you wipe my tears away sometimes.
I can hear your voice tell me everything will be ok and that we'll get through this together.
I can feel you holding me at night.
I can hear you tell me you love me.
I can feel all of this and so much more.
You're the one that i keep in my heart
at all times.
I miss you like a fat kid loves cake.
I can't wait til you're home!!


My Heart
by Markg38

Here is my heart I give it to you
I have only one of these
to give away
For my heart was lonely
till you came my way
You have showed me love
that sweapt away
all the walls
that keep my heart
hidden away
Here is my heart I give it to you
with all the love
I have for you
you’ll always be the one
that holds my heart
from me too you
my only one
Here is my heart I give it to you

0 comments: