Sunday, January 24, 2010

January With Love & Me With Poetry!



To Steal Your Heart
by shiedet05

within the first few moments...
i know i was YOURS!
within the first few HOURS
i embraced your sweet kiss..

every second after the first... I DREAM of YOU
everyday passing that first...
I hope to spent my life with YOU...
true love dreams do come true
the DREAM i have to LIVE with YOU...

true HOPE of everlasting LOVE
with the promises made...
with all that i have
i am willing to give...
i PROMISE you this...
MY FIRST TRUE LOVE...shall be my last...
again...remember what i said to you my love...

YOU ARE MY LAST STOP!!

Life is Nothing
Without You
by khrane

My life is nothing without you sweetheart
You are the glue that holds me together
And keeps me from falling apart
I’ve loved you from the very beginning
When our eyes met for the first time
I was willing to do anything
To see it again
And see your glowing smile
And hear your voice again
After all this time together
Your voice will echo
From now to forever
We have experienced every wonder of the highest points
To the nightmares
And horrors of the lowest points
What we have has never faded once
And it will never fade, never.
I don’t care how rough our life might be
As long as your there with me
It will always be the best it can be.
Because it doesn’t matter if all I have is you
Since you are my everything.
And life is nothing without you.
And everything in the world
couldn’t replace that
If you promise to always stay by my side
I will promise you to always
keep what we have intact
Because I’d rather have nothing and only you
Then everything without you

I Found You
by Noeni23

I found love where I least expected to
it was right there in front of me
all the while. you light up the room
with your smile you stole my heart

You take my breath away now all
I want is you, to lose myself
in your loving arms, to share
everything with you to dream with you.

And experience all the little things
of life with you we accept each
other for who we are and always
find sweet serenity in each others
arms. It is you that I see it is
me I found you I found love

Three Simple Words
by womball

Three words together
Are all I can find?
To tell you the way I feel
And so I say them
As I have before
But still
I want to tell you more

So I give you a kiss
And hold you tight
To go with my words so few
And try to express the way I feel
In a different way for you

Three words that’s all
No more can I find
To tell you the way I feel
And so I say them
Again, once more
Forgetting
I’ve told you before

Then you give me a kiss
And look into my eyes
That’s when you tell me too
These words
Three words
We both know will do
“I LOVE YOU”

Tell Me If This Be Love

If you were the clouds
And raindrops your kiss,
I’d drown in your showers
Of liquid-sliver bliss.

If you were the flowers
And dewdrops your tears,
I’d make a bed of petals
To wash away my fears.

If you were the violin
And the notes your voice
I’d listen to your singing
To my heart’s rejoice

If My Heart Could Speak
by sonnyc

I know I love you
Because I feel weak
when you leave me
And if my heart could speak
It would say
"Please believe me"
But if this love ends
Before it begins
At least I have made
A beautiful friend


0 comments: